Manager Car Configurator and E-Commerce (m/f/d)
Join an Automotive Company of worldwide renown.
We have an exciting opportunity as:
Manager Car Configurator and E-Commerce (m/f/d)
at the KIA Motors Europe Headquarters in Frankfurt/Main, Germany.
Kia Motors is, together with its sister brand Hyundai, the fifth-largest automotive company in the world. Since its foundation in 1944, Kia Motors has been a significant player in the booming automotive industry, not only in South Korea but worldwide. People drive KIA cars in about 180 countries.
KIA Motors Europe is the Regional Headquarters of KIA and centrally leads the Sales & Marketing activities for 14 European sales subsidiaries and coordinates the activities of our production facility in Zilina, Slovakia. KIA Motors Europe employs about 5,500 persons in Europe, including about 3,500 blue collar workers in our state of the art car plant in Slovakia. We sell just over 500,000 vehicles and produce about 300,000 vehicles for worldwide distribution every year.
You will enjoy working with us if you like these things:
- A pulsating international environment. Our workforce is composed of people from 37 nations.
- Playing an active and important part in the development of KIA Motors in Europe.
- Developing new frameworks and solutions.
- Demanding challenges to which you can creatively contribute.
- A competitive compensation package; private leasing offer; systematic off and on-the-job training, free staff restaurant, support as concerns Health Management and more.
The Challenges: High - The Job: Great.
1. Your initiative, energy and persistence will ultimately determine your success.
2. You will work in a network of experts in Marketing and other business professionals.
3. You have the spirit that makes us successful.
You are +++ ambitious +++ dynamic +++ flexible +++ optimistic +++ patient +++
- You will manage and evolve Pan-European Car Configurator optimizing lead conversions, ensuring legal compliance and developing new functionalities (e.g. Trade-in tool, Financing Estimator and adaptation to additional stakeholder needs)
- You will represent digital customer voice in defining Kia Online Sales strategy and business processes in collaboration with Strategic Planning and Sales Departments
- You will bring Kia Online sales strategy to life on a Pan-European Online Sales Platform and continuously evolve it with a focus on website user experience and lead conversion optimization
- You will assess business requirements for Car Configurator and Online Sales Platform collaborating with markets teams, global headquarter, and other departments including Sales, IT, CRM, Aftersales, to develop and roll-out evolved functionalities in the European markets
- You will lead review and consolidation of Car Configurator tools into one single European solution to be leveraged by the various Kia Motors Europe stakeholders (Dealers, Sales, CRM, Aftersales) and connect interfaces with existing business and IT infrastructures (Corporate and Dealer Websites, MyKia, MySales, Dealer Mangement Portals, Financing tools, etc)
- You will assess business requirements for Car Configurator and Online Sales Platform collaborating with IT in the design and implementation for new Product Database, including evaluation, planning and markets migration of current car configurator database and back end system to new system
- You will lead the development and roll out to markets for Car Configurator and Online Sales Platform continuous improvements projects, leading web design and development agencies to get the right interface and structure for a best in class customer journey
- You will monitor and continuously improve performance of Car Configurator and Online Sales Platform based on web analytics, internal data sources, A/B testing and researching market to discover new trends and technologies
- You have a Master's Degree in E-Commerce, E-Business or Digital Marketing with E-Commerce certification
- You have a minimum of 6 years work experience in E-Commerce or Digital Marketing with E-Commerce focus, preferably within Marketing department and the Automotive sector
- You have solid experience in working in an international environment and with multiple interfaces (company departments & management, subsidiaries, internal and external service providers)
- You have excellent project management and communication skills
- You are able to assess and define business requirements and transfer them into a successful business case and E-Commerce and Car configurator solutions as well as other functional website tools
- You have solid knowledge about E-Commerce and payment gateway infrastructure and tools as well as agile/scrum methodologies
- You have good knowledge about automotive sales infrastructure and processes
- You have excellent verbal and written English communication skills
- You are flexible and able to adapt in a multicultural/multi-stakeholder and quickly developing environment and working with cross-functional teams
- You are highly performance and results oriented
- You have excellent problem-solving skills and power of persuasion
If you’re interested to become part of our Kia team, please apply via our online portal. We are looking forward to getting to know you.