Intern (m/f/d) Supply Chain Management
We have an exciting opportunity as:
Intern (M/F/D) Supply Chain Management
at the KIA Motors Europe Headquarters in Frankfurt/Main, Germany.
Kia Motors is, together with its sister brand Hyundai, the fifth-largest car maker in the world. Since its foundation in 1944, Kia Motors has been a significant player in the booming automotive industry, not only in South Korea but also worldwide.
- People drive KIA cars in about 180 countries. KIA Motors Europe employs about 1,500 persons in Europe and represents just under 500,000 vehicles sold every year.
- KIA Motors Europe centrally manages the Sales & Marketing activities for 14 European subsidiaries. For us and our 14 affiliates you will provide guidance and support.
You will enjoy working with us if you like these things:
- A pulsating international environment. Our workforce is composed of people from 37 nations.
- Playing an active and important part in the development of KIA Motors Europe and our subsidiaries.
- Developing new frameworks and solutions.
- Demanding challenges to which you can creatively contribute.
- A competitive compensation package; private leasing offer; systematic off and on-the-job training, free staff restaurant, support as concerns health management and few more things.
The Challenges: High - The Job: Great.
1. Your initiative, energy and persistence will ultimately determine your success.
2. You will work in a network of experts in Sales and other departments.
3. You have the spirit that makes us successful.
You are +++ optimistic +++ ambitious +++ patient +++ dynamic +++ flexible +++
For your internship at Kia Motors Europe you need to be enrolled during the whole internship period. Furthermore you need a valid visa and an unrestricted permit to work in Germany. We recommend completing a six-month internship with us, as this gives you sufficient time to learn about Kia Motors Europe and familiarize yourself with your topic.
- Support the Team on a daily basis, collecting data/figures from different corporate sources and consolidating them in standard report/dashboards
- Ensure that main KPI’s are up-to-date accurately and validated within the Team
- Assist the Team with ad- hoc analysis and by providing reports in a high format
- Support the Team preparing and fulfill meetings’ and executives’ presentations
- Deliver and distribute final dashboards, reports and other requested documents within internal and external stakeholders
- General administrative support
- Bachelor or Master student (focus on Industrial Engineering, Economics or Business Management)
- Basic knowledge of principles of automotive industry processes
- Good analytical and basic conceptual skills
- Good IT skills, excellent command of MS Excel (Macros, Pivot tables, use of complex spreadsheets) and MS Powerpoint; MS Access is a plus
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)
- High motivation, eagerness to learn and self-driven attitude
- Flexible, proactive and ability to deal positively with pressure and uncertainty
- Good team player
- Good communicative skills
If you’re interested to become part of our Kia team, please apply via our online portal. We are looking forward to getting to know you.