Intern (m/f/d) Marketing Communications
Join an Automotive Company of worldwide renown.
We have an exciting opportunity as:
Intern (m/f/d) Marketing Communications
at the KIA Motors Europe Headquarters in Frankfurt/Main, Germany.
Kia Motors is, together with its sister brand Hyundai, the fifth-largest automotive company in the world. Since its foundation in 1944, Kia Motors has been a significant player in the booming automotive industry, not only in South Korea but worldwide.
People drive KIA cars in about 180 countries. KIA Motors Europe employs about 5,500 persons in Europe, including about 3,500 blue collar workers in our state of the art car plant in Slovakia. We sell just over 500,000 vehicles and produce about 300,000 vehicles for worldwide distribution every year.
KIA Motors Europe is the Regional Headquarters of KIA and centrally leads the Sales & Marketing activities for 14 European sales subsidiaries and coordinates the activities of our production facility in Zilina, Slovakia. For us and our affiliates you will provide guidance and support.
You will enjoy working with us if you like these things:
- A pulsating international environment. Our workforce is composed of people from 37 nations.
- Playing an active and important part in the development of KIA Motors in Europe.
- Developing new frameworks and solutions.
- Demanding challenges to which you can creatively contribute.
- A competitive compensation package; systematic off and on-the-job training, free staff restaurant, support as concerns Health Management and more.
The Challenges: High - The Job: Great.
1. Your initiative, energy and persistence will ultimately determine your success.
2. You will work in a network of experts in Marketing and business professionals.
3. You have the spirit that makes us successful.
You are +++ ambitious +++ dynamic +++ flexible +++ optimistic +++ patient +++
For your internship at Kia Motors Europe (KME) you need to be enrolled during the whole internship period. Furthermore you need a valid visa and an unrestricted permit to work in Germany. We recommend completing a six-month to one year internship with us, as this gives you sufficient time to learn about KME and familiarize yourself with your topic.
Your Responsibilites and Tasks:
- Assist in the management of marketing operations under the supervision of the Communication and Digital team
- Collaboration with other KME teams in relevant tasks and projects e.g. product department, business strategy, PR and Brand experience, as well as work with external agencies
- Help the Communications team with the production and updating of the communication content (moving images and static imagery for digital and traditional channels, product videos, photography, brochures, online- and social media etc.) for the Kia line-up
- Supporting the preparations of Soft launches, model year and content updates
- Assisting the team in overseeing local communication materials as KIA Brand, Positioning and CI guard, to ensure compliance and consistency across Europe
- Prepare ad-hoc campaign localization reports with continuous support of the agencies
- Support the Digital Team with the EU website content updates and social media posts
- Help to coordinate the daily business and timely completion (markets requests, internal presentations, analysis…)
- Perform competitive analysis & benchmarking studies
Your Profile & Qualifications:
- Bachelor or Master student in a marketing related field
- Interest in the Automotive Industry
- Prior work experience in Marketing is a plus
- Pro-active & cross functional approach
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent command on MS Powerpoint/ Excel
- Strong team player with an open approach to different nationalities and cultures
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
If you’re interested to become part of our Kia team, please apply via our online portal with your earliest possible starting date.