Manager EV Charging Solutions (m/f/d)
Join an Automotive Company of worldwide renown.
We have an exciting opportunity as:
Manager EV Charging Solutions (m/f/d)
at the KIA Motors Europe Headquarters in Frankfurt/Main, Germany.
Kia Motors is, together with its sister brand Hyundai, the fifth-largest automotive company in the world. Since its foundation in 1944, Kia Motors has been a significant player in the booming automotive industry, not only in South Korea but worldwide. People drive KIA cars in about 180 countries.
KIA Motors Europe is the Regional Headquarters of KIA and centrally leads the Sales & Marketing activities for 14 European sales subsidiaries and coordinates the activities of our production facility in Zilina, Slovakia. KIA Motors Europe employs about 5,500 persons in Europe, including about 3,500 blue collar workers in our state of the art car plant in Slovakia. We sell just over 500,000 vehicles and produce about 300,000 vehicles for worldwide distribution every year.
You will enjoy working with us if you like these things:
- A pulsating international environment. Our workforce is composed of people from 37 nations.
- Playing an active and important part in the development of KIA Motors in Europe.
- Developing new frameworks and solutions.
- Demanding challenges to which you can creatively contribute.
- A competitive compensation package; private leasing offer; systematic off and on-the-job training, free staff restaurant, support as concerns Health Management and more.
The Challenges: High - The Job: Great.
1. Your initiative, energy and persistence will ultimately determine your success.
2. You will work in a network of experts in Product Management and other business professionals.
3. You have the spirit that makes us successful.
You are +++ ambitious +++ dynamic +++ flexible +++ optimistic +++ patient +++
As a Charging Solutions Manager (m/f/d), the main objective is to shape the future of electric car charging solutions at Kia Motors Europe GmbH. The CSM must be strong in outbound activities, such as working directly with markets and suppliers, product marketing, as well as sales and after/sales, and all other teams interacting with customers.
- Grow the E-mobility business activity of Kia Motors Europe (KME) by developing electric vehicle charging solutions for KME and focusing on creating customer value
- Lead projects to develop the full-service portfolio of a 360° solution (hardware, software and products for various customers and dealers)
- Work and coordinate with all different stakeholders (markets, departments, suppliers and key partners in the ecosystem) to ensure an accurate product/service roadmap
- Set up reporting and analyzing data; Feeding the results into management and business reports
- Development of global electric charging solution roadmap for all new EV vehicles
- Create long-term product vision, tactical product release strategy, and drive execution of product releases, working closely and collaboratively with global/regional and national business functions
- Develop product strategy and define product roadmap based on an integrated understanding of customer behaviour, business direction, anticipated market trends and the possibilities of technology.
- Develop requirement specifications for new technologies and innovations with the electric vehicle charging station portfolio (like Plug and charge, new smart connected wall box, In car payment solution, fast charging, network and grid management...)
- Build relationships and evangelize strategy & plan well (verbally and written) to stakeholders
- Communicate finding and insights to key stakeholders and influence these teams to act based on your recommendations
- Build and evaluate business cases to support product investment decisions
- Own the release planning and management process for the charging solution
- Coordinate and collaborate with all key stakeholders on release planning and management of inter-dependencies between related service/product offerings
- Design and implement operational systems and processes for integration of charging solutions into different operations teams (CRM / Billing systems / Connected services, GDPR….)
- Align with product managers to feed product proposals and to support request of change and expansion of the European E-mobility business activities to KMC
- Assist product launches of new EV vehicles
- Drive sprint planning & review together with Senior product manager including feature prioritization
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent in Business or Economics, technical degrees in Science or Engineering, or similar
- Good understanding of vehicle BEV traction technology
- 5+ years of proven success in a similar area (product management, EV charging project development)
- Proven professionalism with an entrepreneurial mind-set and strong affinity with operational excellence
- Strong strategic thinking, able to translate the company's strategic direction into a robust strategy for your product and articulate it clearly to both the team and stakeholders
- Good team player with excellent communicative skills
- Highly flexible, ability to execute well in a fast-paced, rapidly evolving organization
- Willingness to travel, to Korea, major car shows, meetings with European markets and to PR support events, when required
- Passion for the Automotive industry
- Familiarity with Asian cultures or companies is a plus
- Fluent in English, another European language is a plus
If you’re interested to become part of our Kia team, please apply via our online portal. We are looking forward to getting to know you.