Intern (m/f/d) Business Planning
Join an Automotive Company of worldwide renown.
We have exciting opportunities for you as:
Intern (m/f/d) Business Planning
at the KIA Motors Europe Headquarters in Frankfurt/Main, Germany.
Kia Motors is, together with its sister brand Hyundai, the fifth-largest automotive company in the world. Since its foundation in 1944, Kia Motors has been a significant player in the booming automotive industry, not only in South Korea but worldwide. People drive KIA cars in about 180 countries.
KIA Motors Europe is the Regional Headquarters of KIA and centrally leads the Sales & Marketing activities for 14 European sales subsidiaries and coordinates the activities of our production facility in Zilina, Slovakia. KIA Motors Europe employs about 5,500 persons in Europe, including about 3,500 blue collar workers in our state of the art car plant in Slovakia. We sell just over 500,000 vehicles and produce about 300,000 vehicles for worldwide distribution every year.
You will enjoy working with us if you like these things:
- A pulsating international environment. Our workforce is composed of people from 37 nations.
- Playing an active and important part in the development of KIA Motors in Europe.
- Developing new frameworks and solutions.
- Demanding challenges to which you can creatively contribute.
- A competitive compensation package; systematic off and on-the-job training, free staff restaurant and more.
The Challenges: High - The Job: Great.
1. Your initiative, energy and persistence will ultimately determine your success.
2. You will work in a network of experts in Marketing and other business professionals.
3. You have the spirit that makes us successful.
You are +++ ambitious +++ dynamic +++ flexible +++ optimistic +++ patient +++
For your internship at Kia Motors Europe you need to be enrolled during the whole internship period. Furthermore you need a valid visa and an unrestricted permit to work in Germany. We recommend completing a six-month internship with us, as this gives you sufficient time to learn about Kia Motors Europe and familiarize yourself with your topic.
- Help with the development of Excel and PowerPoint templates for Kia Motors Europe and its subsidiaries
- Consolidate Market feedback to summary files
- Creating reports from different internal tools
- Design, monitor and correct various reports
- Ad-hoc requests: Support the team to run analysis to facilitate an optimal decision making process
- Assist on various Business Planning projects via PowerPoint presentations
- Support Markets with Business Planning their questions
- Open minded for an international working environment with diverse cultures
- High analytical skills
- Strong personal engagement and business interest
- Very accurate and reliable working style
- Confident in IT skills (complex spreadsheets in Excel, PowerPoint)
- Enjoying communication and creating alignment between various levels and across different functions in the organization
- Driven team player, result-oriented and supportive
- Good verbal and written English communication skills
- Flexibility and ability to adapt quickly to new tasks, technologies and challenges in a fast-moving environment
- Capable of analyzing problems and communicating solutions and results
If you’re interested to become part of our Kia team, please apply via our online portal. We are looking forward to getting to know you.