Intern (m/f/d) Product Planning
Join an Automotive Company of worldwide renown.
We have exciting opportunities for you as:
Intern (m/f/d) Product Planning
at the KIA Motors Europe Headquarters in Frankfurt/Main, Germany.
Kia Motors is, together with its sister brand Hyundai, the fifth-largest automotive company in the world. Since its foundation in 1944, Kia Motors has been a significant player in the booming automotive industry, not only in South Korea but worldwide. People drive KIA cars in about 180 countries.
KIA Motors Europe is the Regional Headquarters of KIA and centrally leads the Sales & Marketing activities for 14 European sales subsidiaries and coordinates the activities of our production facility in Zilina, Slovakia. KIA Motors Europe employs about 5,500 persons in Europe, including about 3,500 blue collar workers in our state of the art car plant in Slovakia. We sell just over 500,000 vehicles and produce about 300,000 vehicles for worldwide distribution every year.
You will enjoy working with us if you like these things:
- A pulsating international environment. Our workforce is composed of people from 37 nations.
- Playing an active and important part in the development of KIA Motors in Europe.
- Developing new frameworks and solutions.
- Demanding challenges to which you can creatively contribute.
- A competitive compensation package; a Job ticket, systematic off and on-the-job training, free staff restaurant as well as exciting company activities.
The Challenges: High - The Job: Great.
1. Your initiative, energy and persistence will ultimately determine your success.
2. You will work in a network of experts in Product Management and other business professionals.
3. You have the spirit that makes us successful.
You are +++ ambitious +++ dynamic +++ flexible +++ optimistic +++ patient +++
For your internship at Kia Motors Europe you need to be enrolled during the whole internship period. Furthermore you need a valid visa and an unrestricted permit to work in Germany. We recommend completing a six-month internship with us, as this gives you sufficient time to learn about Kia Motors Europe and familiarize yourself with your topic.
- You will be part of our European Product Planning Team
- Join us in the most interesting decade of automotive history and act as a voice of the customer
- You will research automotive trends, study customer behaviors and help us to pinpoint our products towards the needs of our future customers
- You will be identifying risks & opportunities of future models and support us to drive the implementation in close collaboration with our global headquarter in Korea
- You will not get bored: You can work with all major automotive tools in the box for benchmarking & trend research - be it pricing or positioning, sales performance, customer insights or access to forecast databases from major research company’s – what ever gets the job done!
- Bachelor or Master student in a business or (industrial) engineering related field
- Ideally you already have experience from previous internships in automotive companies, consulting or start-ups
- You can put yourself in the shoes of our customers and are passionate about future trends and technologies
- You love to work with others and others love to work with you
- You have good verbal and written English communication skills
- You have a valid driving license for Germany
If you’re interested to become part of our Kia team, please apply via our online portal. We are looking forward to getting to know you.