Manager Organization Development (m/f/d)
Join an Automotive Company of worldwide renown.
We have an exciting opportunity as:
Manager Organization Development (m/f/d)
at the KIA Motors Europe Headquarters in Frankfurt/Main, Germany.
Kia Motors is, together with its sister brand Hyundai, the fifth-largest automotive company in the world. Since its foundation in 1944, Kia Motors has been a significant player in the booming automotive industry, not only in South Korea but worldwide. People drive KIA cars in about 180 countries.
KIA Motors Europe is the Regional Headquarters of KIA and centrally leads the Sales & Marketing activities for 14 European sales subsidiaries and coordinates the activities of our production facility in Zilina, Slovakia. KIA Motors Europe employs about 5,500 persons in Europe, including about 3,500 blue collar workers in our state of the art car plant in Slovakia. We sell just over 500,000 vehicles and produce about 300,000 vehicles for worldwide distribution every year.
You will enjoy working with us if you like these things:
- A pulsating international environment. Our workforce is composed of people from 37 nations.
- Playing an active and important part in the development of KIA Motors in Europe.
- Developing new frameworks and solutions.
- Demanding challenges to which you can creatively contribute.
- A competitive compensation package; private leasing offer; systematic off and on-the-job training, free staff restaurant, support as concerns Health Management and more.
The Challenges: High - The Job: Great.
1. Your initiative, energy and persistence will ultimately determine your success.
2. You will work in a network of experts in Human Resources and other business professionals.
3. You have the spirit that makes us successful.
You are +++ ambitious +++ dynamic +++ flexible +++ optimistic +++ patient +++
- Consolidate annual Culture Survey results for Europe. Analyse and recommend actions to address the key priority areas. Coordinate analysis with subsidiaries and country managers identifying common areas of importance and priority
- Coordinate the annual Headcount Planning Process and effectively link with the overall Business Plan of Kia in Europe
- Consolidate the HR Business Plan for Europe. Ensure in cooperation with Country Managers the alignment of priorities across subsidiaries so that the HR organization in KME is working on a common strategy and tactical plan
- Effectively use and recommend workflow and configuration developments for HRIS to ensure the most efficient people management and development by line management and HR, simple and user friendly interaction for employees and data driven HR decision making
- Plan and execute tactical employer branding strategy into internal employee engagement actions, activities for development of a strong Kia culture and internal and external communication actions via our digital platforms. Coordinate with Marketing and PR communication activities
- Develop tactical internal communication strategy to improve the knowledge and sense of belonging of the employees in Kia Europe. Align with internal cultural and team building activities run by Subs to produce a cohesive team spirit directed at business success.
- Analyze business processes and develop actions for improvement to build an efficient organization by involving the business
- Analyze organizational structure and roles to identify and recommend appropriate evolution to match business strategy. Identify competencies and roles needed in the future to support business strategy by involving and aligning with the business
- Bachelor Degree in Business or Psychology related degree
- Ideally Master Degree in HR or Organization Development or MBA
- At least 6-8 years professional HR experience
- Experienced with international environments
- Good understanding of Business Functions especially externally directed ones: Marketing Brand and Communication
- Strong strategic and conceptual ability
- Strong ability to build consensus around fact based decision making and scenario planning
- Good knowledge of leadership and organization culture problematics and tools
- Job Grading Know-How (Hay)
- Fluent in English
- Very good computer skills (MS-Office)
- Fluent in English; Other European languages are a plus
If you’re interested to become part of our Kia team, please apply via our online portal with your earliest possible starting date.