Compliance Officer (M/F/D)
Join the movement and find new inspiration
We have an exciting opportunity as:
Compliance Officer (M/F/D)
at the Kia Europe Headquarters in Frankfurt/Main, Germany.
Kia Europe is, together with its sister brand Hyundai, the fifth-largest automotive company in the world. Since its foundation in 1944, Kia Europe has been a significant player in the booming automotive industry, not only in South Korea but worldwide. People drive Kia cars in about 180 countries.
Kia Europe is the Regional Headquarters of Kia and centrally leads the Sales & Marketing activities for 14 European sales subsidiaries and coordinates the activities of our production facility in Zilina, Slovakia. Kia Europe employs about 5,500 persons in Europe, including about 3,500 blue collar workers in our state of the art car plant in Slovakia. We sell just over 500,000 vehicles and produce about 300,000 vehicles for worldwide distribution every year.
You will enjoy working with us if you like these things:
- A pulsating international environment. Our workforce is composed of people from 37 nations.
- Playing an active and important part in the development of Kia in Europe.
- Developing new frameworks and solutions.
- Demanding challenges to which you can creatively contribute.
- A competitive compensation package; private leasing offer; systematic off and on-the-job training, free staff restaurant, support as concerns Health Management and more.
The Challenges: High - The Job: Great.
1. Your initiative, energy and persistence will ultimately determine your success.
2. You will work in a network of experts in Legal and other business professionals.
3. You have the spirit that makes us successful.
You are +++ ambitious +++ dynamic +++ flexible +++ optimistic +++ patient +++
- Manage and consistently improve the Pan-European Kia Compliance Management System (CMS)
- Manage and conduct investigations upon request/complaint of non-compliance by public authorities, external or internal stakeholders, including whistleblowers
- Litigate compliance cases in courts in Europe, including legal representation and management of outside counsel
- Lead strategic compliance projects of a Pan-European scale
- Counsel and enable the business functions on questions of compliance
- Develop and maintain the internal and external compliance appearance of the company (Kia as a good “compliant, corporate socially responsible corporation”) in line with corporate social responsibility put into operation
- You are a fully qualified lawyer (M/F/D)
- You have a minimum of 5-7 years of professional experience in the area of compliance in an international environment, ideally as compliance officer in a compliance department
- You have in-depth knowledge of several areas of compliance (such as competition law, technical compliance, anti-money laundering) and you have experience in project management
- You are familiar with the operation of a compliance management system
- Your knowledge of English and German is fluent in speaking and writing
- You are a strong team player with an open approach to different nationalities and cultures
If you’re interested to become part of our Kia team, please apply via our online portal. We are looking forward to getting to know you.