Compliance Officer (M/F/D)
Join an Automotive Company of worldwide renown.
We have an exciting opportunity as:
Compliance Officer (M/F/D)
at the KIA Motors Europe Headquarters in Frankfurt/Main, Germany.
Kia Motors is, together with its sister brand Hyundai, the fifth-largest automotive company in the world. Since its foundation in 1944, Kia Motors has been a significant player in the booming automotive industry, not only in South Korea but worldwide. People drive KIA cars in about 180 countries.
KIA Motors Europe is the Regional Headquarters of KIA and centrally leads the Sales & Marketing activities for 14 European sales subsidiaries and coordinates the activities of our production facility in Zilina, Slovakia. KIA Motors Europe employs about 5,500 persons in Europe, including about 3,500 blue collar workers in our state of the art car plant in Slovakia. We sell just over 500,000 vehicles and produce about 300,000 vehicles for worldwide distribution every year.
You will enjoy working with us if you like these things:
- A pulsating international environment. Our workforce is composed of people from 37 nations.
- Playing an active and important part in the development of KIA Motors in Europe.
- Developing new frameworks and solutions.
- Demanding challenges to which you can creatively contribute.
- A competitive compensation package; private leasing offer; systematic off and on-the-job training, free staff restaurant, support as concerns Health Management and more.
The Challenges: High - The Job: Great.
1. Your initiative, energy and persistence will ultimately determine your success.
2. You will work in a network of experts in Legal and other business professionals.
3. You have the spirit that makes us successful.
You are +++ ambitious +++ dynamic +++ flexible +++ optimistic +++ patient +++
- You manage and implement the Kia compliance management system in Europe and continuously develop it further
- In the various areas of compliance, you design and revise internal guidelines on compliance issues in the various areas of compliance
- With your solution orientation, you will advise our operational business units and sales on relevant compliance issues
- You conduct business partner reviews and carefully analyze the results
- Internationally, you work with the local Compliance Officer and support them in their function across the region
- As part of the preventive compliance activity, you develop compliance trainings and conduct them internationally and at all levels
- You litigate compliance topics if necessary, together with an outside counsel
- You create compliance risk assessments, carry them out and implement the resulting improvement measures
- You are a fully qualified lawyer (m / f / d)
- You have a minimum of 5 - 7 years of professional experience in the area of compliance in an international environment, ideally as compliance officer in a compliance department
- You have in-depth knowledge of several areas of compliance (such as competition law, technical compliance, anti-money laundering) and you have experience in project management
- You are familiar with the operation of a compliance management system
- Your knowledge of English and German is fluent in speaking and writing
- You are a strong team player with an open approach to different nationalities and cultures
If you’re interested to become part of our Kia team, please apply via our online portal. We are looking forward to getting to know you.