Export/Import Specialist (M/F/D)
Join an Automotive Company of worldwide renown.
We have an exciting opportunity as:
Export/Import Specialist (M/F/D)
at the KIA Motors Europe Headquarters in Frankfurt/Main, Germany.
Kia Motors is, together with its sister brand Hyundai, the fifth-largest automotive company in the world. Since its foundation in 1944, Kia Motors has been a significant player in the booming automotive industry, not only in South Korea but worldwide.
People drive KIA cars in about 180 countries. KIA Motors Europe employs about 5,500 persons in Europe, including about 3,500 blue collar workers in our state of the art car plant in Slovakia. We sell just over 500,000 vehicles and produce about 300,000 vehicles for worldwide distribution every year.
KIA Motors Europe is the Regional Headquarters of KIA and centrally leads the Sales & Marketing activities for 14 European sales subsidiaries and coordinates the activities of our production facility in Zilina, Slovakia. For us and our affiliates you will provide guidance and support.
You will enjoy working with us if you like these things:
- A pulsating international environment. Our workforce is composed of people from 37 nations.
- Playing an active and important part in the development of KIA Motors in Europe.
- Developing new frameworks and solutions.
- Demanding challenges to which you can creatively contribute.
- A competitive compensation package; private leasing offer; systematic off and on-the-job training, free staff restaurant, support as concerns Health Management and more.
The Challenges: High - The Job: Great.
1. Your initiative, energy and persistence will ultimately determine your success.
2. You will work in a network of experts in Product & Pricing and other business professionals.
3. You have the spirit that makes us successful.
You are +++ ambitious +++ dynamic +++ flexible +++ optimistic +++ patient +++
- Car invoice handling and administration
- Processing of Trade Finance Products (Letter of Credit, D/A, Bank guarantee)
- Validation and pre-posting of purchase and sales transactions in SAP
- Evaluate all items for import and export and ensure accuracy in all values
- Ensure completeness and compliance of the documents;
- Bank reconciliation and credit risk monitoring
- Initialization of payments
- Monitor and handling of all inquiries and requests from Distributors and European Subsidiaries for car invoices and payments
- Collaborate and communicate effectively with factories and various departments
- Perform all record keeping processes and maintain records of all entry and storage of required documents.
- Preparation of finance reports and analysis
- Identify areas for improvement and adapt new procedures and techniques
- Participation in a various projects and system enhancements
- At least 1-2 years of relevant professional experience in Finance Department
- Experience with und good understanding of Trade Finance products
- Basic understanding of accounting and treasury processes and procedures
- Ideally, experience with Export/Import regulations and requirements
- Experience with ERP System (SAP) preferable
- Pro-active, able to work independently, strong analytical & communication skills,
- Excellent and effective time management, good organizational skills and the ability to prioritize with changing situations
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure and meet targets and deadlines
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic
- Fluent in German and English language
- Proven capability with Microsoft Office products (especially Excel)
If you’re interested to become part of our Kia team, please apply via our online portal. We are looking forward to getting to know you.