HR Business Partner (M/F/D)
Join an Automotive Company of worldwide renown.
We have an exciting opportunity as:
HR Business Partner (m/f/d)
at the KIA Motors Europe Headquarters in Frankfurt/Main, Germany.
Kia Motors is, together with its sister brand Hyundai, the fifth-largest automotive company in the world. Since its foundation in 1944, Kia Motors has been a significant player in the booming automotive industry, not only in South Korea but worldwide. People drive KIA cars in about 180 countries.
KIA Motors Europe is the Regional Headquarters of KIA and centrally leads the Sales & Marketing activities for 14 European sales subsidiaries and coordinates the activities of our production facility in Zilina, Slovakia. KIA Motors employs about 5,500 persons in Europe, including about 3,500 blue collar workers in our state of the art car plant in Slovakia. We sell just over 500,000 vehicles and produce about 300,000 vehicles for worldwide distribution every year.
You will enjoy working with us if you like these things:
- A pulsating international environment. Our workforce is composed of people from 37 nations.
- Playing an active and important part in the development of KIA Motors in Europe.
- Developing new frameworks and solutions.
- Demanding challenges to which you can creatively contribute.
- A competitive compensation package; private leasing offer; systematic off and on-the-job training, free staff restaurant, support as concerns Health Management and more.
The Challenges: High - The Job: Great.
1. Your initiative, energy and persistence will ultimately determine your success.
2. You will work in a network of experts in Product and Pricing and other business professionals.
3. You have the spirit that makes us successful.
You are +++ ambitious +++ dynamic +++ flexible +++ optimistic +++ patient +++
HR BP is running all core Human Resources processes (PMP, PDP, SP, Rewards, etc.) and activities in the highest quality at Kia Motors Europe and Kia Design Centre.
This position provides HR guidance to employees and people managers and applies HR principles to resolve issues (Conflict Management).Responsibilities include support in the administration of all personnel policies, practices and procedures, ensuring compliance with local laws and the fulfilment of internal standards with KME.
- Consult and advice of internal clients (employees, managers, and executives) related to a wide range of HR practices and core-processes (e.g. Performance Management, Personnel Development, employee-related issues, recruiting, etc.)
- Make sure the HR projects are implemented according to the HR biz. Plan
- Ensure the quality process in recruiting for permanent, temporary, and external contractors by offering relevant information and training hiring managers and teams
- Operate the quality employee lifecycle at KME, in particular, onboarding, the internal employee transfers, the annual salary review, promotions, and the exits
- Execute the remuneration practices, planning, and management of bonus and salary planning processes and implementation of appropriate measures
- Support quality processes in the area of payroll (Compensation & Benefit), social security/ social benefits (life insurance, medical insurance, pension plan, work accident insurance), and tax systems
- Implement and maintain standardized processes (HR Policies, Manual, templates, etc.) in the HR operation area
- Maintain the internal job grading system including job descriptions
- Creation of relevant documents (e.g. statistics, request for approval, working contracts), recording of HR data in the HR software for the defined area of responsibility
- Ensures that a climate of trust and respect for the employees is practiced throughout the organization and that there is an equal opportunity
- Improve employee satisfaction together with other HR functions and the management team
- Consult and partner with the senior management in human-resource-related issues
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources/Business or the equivalent in related work experience
- The ability to appropriately handle sensitive and confidential information is critical
- Problem solving will require an in-depth knowledge of conflict management, local legislation, policy and practice. Some problems may be more complex and may require senior management assistance
- Fluent in English (written and spoken), suitable languages advantageous
- Five or more years of experience, with at least three years of multinational experience on an advanced job level
- Negotiation skills
If you’re interested to become part of our Kia team, please apply via our online portal with your earliest possible starting date.