Senior Manager Service Marketing (M/F/D)
Join an Automotive Company of worldwide renown.
We have an exciting opportunity as:
Senior Manager Service Marketing (m/f/d)
at the KIA Motors Europe Headquarters in Frankfurt/Main, Germany.
Kia Motors is, together with its sister brand Hyundai, the fifth-largest automotive company in the world. Since its foundation in 1944, Kia Motors has been a significant player in the booming automotive industry, not only in South Korea but worldwide. People drive KIA cars in about 180 countries.
KIA Motors Europe is the Regional Headquarters of KIA and centrally leads the Sales & Marketing activities for 14 European sales subsidiaries and coordinates the activities of our production facility in Zilina, Slovakia. KIA Motors Europe employs about 5,500 persons in Europe, including about 3,500 blue collar workers in our state of the art car plant in Slovakia. We sell just over 500,000 vehicles and produce about 300,000 vehicles for worldwide distribution every year.
You will enjoy working with us if you like these things:
- A pulsating international environment. Our workforce is composed of people from 37 nations.
- Playing an active and important part in the development of KIA Motors in Europe.
- Developing new frameworks and solutions.
- Demanding challenges to which you can creatively contribute.
- A competitive compensation package; private leasing offer; systematic off and on-the-job training, free staff restaurant, support as concerns Health Management and more.
The Challenges: High - The Job: Great.
1. Your initiative, energy and persistence will ultimately determine your success.
2. You will work in a network of experts in After Sales and other business professionals.
3. You have the spirit that makes us successful.
You are +++ ambitious +++ dynamic +++ flexible +++ optimistic +++ patient +++
Drive innovation in service retention as well as P&A revenue measures based on insights & creative excellence across Kia’s European markets with the customer at heart.
- Oversee the implementation of the Pan-European eCommerce strategy to drive the overall Aftersales business:
- Supervise and support the Manager eCommerce & Digital Marketing in a successful roll-out of the Pan-European eCommerce strategy and roadmap
- Actively seek & explore new ways in how Kia can accelerate and conquest important digital sales channels and omnichannel touchpoints with immediate and long-term effect on our eRevenue
- Strongly collaborate with European subsidiaries, in-house suppliers and internal interfaces such as IT
- Lead the development of a Pan-European content/communications plan for local implementation:
- Manage regular and ad-hoc central content and campaign planning together with the Assistant Manager Service Marketing and often in collaboration with external business partners/suppliers
- Continue to build and improve Kia’s service web presence and functionalities
- Guide & consult local counterparts to improve their communication measures by steering and identifying best practices and from time to time steer central Pan-European activities
- Optimize and manage Research Projects & Reporting for performance management purposes but also to infuse customer centricity into After Sales:
- Be the go-to person for any After Sales related marketing research project and actively support and inspire other teams with valuable insights to improve customer centricity mindset across the board.
- Lead and manage the bi-annual Service Retention Study and follow-up process with markets in close collaboration with the Area Management
- Continue to build, standardize and automate KPI reporting
- Manage Kia’s Service Identity & inspire service programs:
- Bring Kia’s service identity alive within the organization and continuously align it with the relevant stakeholder
- Shape central guidelines to innovate or inspire service programs such as service contracts or best service awards
- Assure Pan-European implementation/compliance by actively involving and collaborating with European subsidiaries
- Ideally master’s degree in Marketing, Business Informatics, Industrial Engineering & Business or similar
- Minimum 10 years of experience in sales & marketing of the Automotive After Market or related
- Well rounded marketer across disciplines from marketing research to digital marketing and (service) experience management
- Strong commercial mind-set, linking recommendations to business objectives
- Strong analytical skills
- Great communication, negotiation & presentation skills
- Solid project management skills
- Empathetic leadership traits
- Can-do attitude and hands-on
- Savviness in the regular Microsoft office appliances
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English; Other European languages are a plus
If you’re interested to become part of our Kia team, please apply via our online portal with your earliest possible starting date.