Manager Retail Network (M/F/D)
Join an Automotive Company of worldwide renown.
We have an exciting opportunity as:
Manager Retail Network (M/F/D)
at the KIA Motors Europe Headquarters in Frankfurt/Main, Germany.
Kia Motors is, together with its sister brand Hyundai, the fifth-largest automotive company in the world. Since its foundation in 1944, Kia Motors has been a significant player in the booming automotive industry, not only in South Korea but worldwide.
People drive KIA cars in about 180 countries. KIA Motors Europe employs about 5,500 persons in Europe, including about 3,500 blue collar workers in our state of the art car plant in Slovakia. We sell just over 500,000 vehicles and produce about 300,000 vehicles for worldwide distribution every year.
KIA Motors Europe is the Regional Headquarters of KIA and centrally leads the Sales & Marketing activities for 14 European sales subsidiaries and coordinates the activities of our production facility in Zilina, Slovakia. For us and our affiliates you will provide guidance and support.
You will enjoy working with us if you like these things:
- A pulsating international environment. Our workforce is composed of people from 37 nations.
- Playing an active and important part in the development of KIA Motors in Europe.
- Developing new frameworks and solutions.
- Demanding challenges to which you can creatively contribute.
- A competitive compensation package; private leasing offer; systematic off and on-the-job training, free staff restaurant, support as concerns Health Management and more.
The Challenges: High - The Job: Great.
1. Your initiative, energy and persistence will ultimately determine your success.
2. You will work in a network of experts in Customer Quality and other business professionals.
3. You have the spirit that makes us successful.
You are +++ ambitious +++ dynamic +++ flexible +++ optimistic +++ patient +++
- Manage the Business Management programme’s direction and strategy and implement the KIA Motors Europe (KME) policy and guidelines at the market level.
- Manage any open tender process for new business management provider, prepare all contractual drafts, prepare functionality requirements and coordinate rollout in all pan-European rollout markets. Review new business management provider performance on a routine basis based on expectations in the SLA prepared by KME.
- Check that the quality of the markets’ submitted BM data is of a high professional standard and scrutinize for any irregularities or mistakes through the creation and implementation of a new quality assurance audit process on a market level.
- Work with selected markets to roll out the new Dealer Business plan and Risk Management functionalities included in the new BM system to minimize network risk exposure and identify profit opportunities for Kia.
- Guide and develop Business Management staff in markets to strive for process, system and data quality improvements. Prepare the KME Business Management Policy Guidelines, amend as required over time, rollout to the markets and audit for annual performance and adherence to these guidelines.
- Assist markets which lack a dedicated staff member responsible for both implementing the European system and managing BM on a monthly basis.
- Occasional visits to dealers in specific markets to provide on-site consulting and business management system support. At the same time, dealer performance and adherence to our BM guidelines will be audited and shared with KME management and the responsible management with areas for improvement being highlighted.
- Ensure that markets have correct Business Management structure and budget to support the Business Management programme and that dealers receive coaching, training and workshops in order to improve performance on a recurring basis and not just during an initial system rollout.
- Incumbent to be supported if s/he wishes to pursue any professional accounting certifications which will be of a benefit to the company and expand expertise and skill in the areas of financial analysis, performance measurement, project management, budgeting and strategic assessment as they are beneficial to the role.
- Support the Network development team on the implementation of dealership digitalization to support a seamless omni-channel customer experience
- Manage all dealership performance data using a digitalized KPI dashboard to identify areas of network and dealer qualitative improvements.
- Manage the rollout of the new European Dealer Data System (EDDS), prepare all project scoping and contracts and drive the creation of new advanced modules in selected business areas. Review SLA performance of programming staff on periodic basis. Expand the system’s functionalities and interconnectedness with all related Kia systems.
- University degree required
- Master’s degree in business with some financial / accounting modules is an advantage
- 5-8 years previous experience in the automotive industry is an advantage (preferably in a network development or financial role)
- Fluent in English (written and spoken); an additional European language constitutes an advantage
- Strong analytical skills
- Advanced computer skills (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Customer-oriented and with good interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical skills and “cost oriented” approach
- Familiarity with IFRS accounting standards
- Project management skills in the area of financial management and IT system development constitute an advantage
- Ability to work in teams and high multicultural awareness
- Excellent planning skills with capability to meet deadlines
- Able to manage resistance and opposition by finding solutions within any constraints encountered
- Understanding of dealership sales and service operations is an advantage
If you’re interested to become part of our Kia team, please apply via our online portal. We are looking forward to getting to know you.