Senior Manager Communications - Temporary (M/F/D)
Join an Automotive Company of worldwide renown.
We have an exciting opportunity as:
Senior Manager Communications - Temporary (M/F/D)
at the KIA Motors Europe Headquarters in Frankfurt/Main, Germany.
Kia Motors is, together with its sister brand Hyundai, the fifth-largest automotive company in the world. Since its foundation in 1944, Kia Motors has been a significant player in the booming automotive industry, not only in South Korea but worldwide. People drive KIA cars in about 180 countries.
KIA Motors Europe is the Regional Headquarters of KIA and centrally leads the Sales & Marketing activities for 14 European sales subsidiaries and coordinates the activities of our production facility in Zilina, Slovakia. KIA Motors Europe employs about 5,500 persons in Europe, including about 3,500 blue collar workers in our state of the art car plant in Slovakia. We sell just over 500,000 vehicles and produce about 300,000 vehicles for worldwide distribution every year.
You will enjoy working with us if you like these things:
- A pulsating international environment. Our workforce is composed of people from 37 nations.
- Playing an active and important part in the development of KIA Motors in Europe.
- Developing new frameworks and solutions.
- Demanding challenges to which you can creatively contribute.
- A competitive compensation package; private leasing offer; systematic off and on-the-job training, free staff restaurant, support as concerns Health Management and more.
The Challenges: High - The Job: Great.
1. Your initiative, energy and persistence will ultimately determine your success.
2. You will work in a network of experts in Marketing and other business professionals.
3. You have the spirit that makes us successful.
You are +++ ambitious +++ dynamic +++ flexible +++ optimistic +++ patient +++
The Senior Communications Manager is responsible for leading the development and production of off-line & on-line Pan-European for Kia model range launch campaigns & lifecycle, brand and sponsorship communication materials for KME markets. He/she will operate in coordination and under the supervision of the Communications General Manager. Position responsibility also entails cooperation with in-house agency and partner agencies for development and production of creative communication assets as well as internal KME departments and KME markets.
- Responsible for communication assets development and execution for all range products, brand and sponsorship activities (on-/off-line).
- Oversee and lead launch campaign assets development from brief to final deliverables (on-/off-line channels)
- Oversee campaign managers in the development of other communication content: neutral asset s, product lifecycle updates, motor show content and other ad hoc projects depending on yearly communication plans. Provide final approval.
- Responsible to ensure compliance and consistency across Europe for Kia Brand, Vision, Positioning and CI, including enhancement and/or development of guidelines for communication assets and markets’ localization in coordination with KIA global headquarters, and local tactical communication materials approval
- Ensure cross-carline communication projects alignment and consistency and continuous processes optimization
- Act as advocate for innovation, best practices and communications trends also collaborating with external partners (i.e. agencies, Facebook, YT, Google)
- Coordination and consultation with markets and various KME departments to ensure all requirements are included in the communication assets development process
- Responsible for all communication development projects budget planning, control and reporting to Communications General Manager. Ensure optimized and efficient spending also through suppliers scouting. Ensure approvals for budget shifts between projects.
- Manage direct report and team assigning and overseeing daily tasks, aligning on yearly objectives, provide guidance and feedback on performance, ensure best contribution of individual capabilities and support career and Core Job competencies development, also through training plans.
- University Degree (Masters preferred) in Marketing/Communications/Economics with Marketing focus
- 10+ years’ experience in Marketing/off-line &
- on-line advertising, ideally in Automotive business or on creative agency side
- Proven experience in off-line & on-line communication assets creative development and production (imagery, videos, commercials, online media, website content)
- Proven knowledge and understanding of the digital landscape and integrated communication
- Proven experience in team management and International work coordination
- Excellent strategic, conceptual and creative skills
- Excellent project management and coordination skills
- Excellent written and spoken English, additional languages advantageous
- Good computer skills (MS-Office)
- High-performance, results oriented and excellent interpersonal communication skills
- High communication skills, verbal and written
- Self-confidence, positive thinking, flexibility and the ability to adapt in a multicultural and quick developing environment
If you’re interested to become part of our Kia team, please apply via our online portal. We are looking forward to getting to know you.