Manager Budget Controlling (M/F/D)
Join an Automotive Company of worldwide renown.
We have an exciting opportunity as:
Manager Budget Planning (M/F/D)
at the KIA Motors Europe Headquarters in Frankfurt/Main, Germany.
Kia Motors is, together with its sister brand Hyundai, the fifth-largest automotive company in the world. Since its foundation in 1944, Kia Motors has been a significant player in the booming automotive industry, not only in South Korea but worldwide. People drive KIA cars in about 180 countries.
KIA Motors Europe is the Regional Headquarters of KIA and centrally leads the Sales & Marketing activities for 14 European sales subsidiaries and coordinates the activities of our production facility in Zilina, Slovakia. KIA Motors employs about 5,500 persons in Europe, including about 3,500 blue collar workers in our state of the art car plant in Slovakia. We sell just over 500,000 vehicles and produce about 300,000 vehicles for worldwide distribution every year.
You will enjoy working with us if you like these things:
- A pulsating international environment. Our workforce is composed of people from 37 nations.
- Playing an active and important part in the development of KIA Motors in Europe.
- Developing new frameworks and solutions.
- Demanding challenges to which you can creatively contribute.
- A competitive compensation package; private leasing offer; systematic off and on-the-job training, free staff restaurant, support as concerns Health Management and more.
The Challenges: High - The Job: Great.
1. Your initiative, energy and persistence will ultimately determine your success.
2. You will work in a network of experts in Finance and other business professionals.
3. You have the spirit that makes us successful.
You are +++ ambitious +++ dynamic +++ flexible +++ optimistic +++ patient +++
- Monitor and Control KIA Motors Europe GmbH's (KME) departmental Budget
- Financial coordination of European Investment Projects
- Manage the annual budgeting process for KME: Planning and determine KME departmental budget, including Design Centre liaising with KME Accounting to ensure KME’s Profit & Loss
- Ensure the timely and accurate delivery of input information from relevant KME departments with review for accuracy and consistency for the reporting to Top Management
- Analyse the expenses budgeted by the departments; identify and suggest achievable cost saving opportunities
- Monitor and control the department’s budget on an on-going basis via workflow.
- Review of all request for approval’s for expenditure in line with KME guidelines and financial requirements
- Analyse and improve the current budget controlling process (in particular for monthly, quarterly, half-yearly and yearly analysis of actual versus plan figures).
- Monitor departmental expenditure against approved plan for an active communication with the departments to analyse the variances and to prevent overconsumption of each departmental budget.
- Monthly claim of Design Centre expenditure to KIA Motors Corporation (KMC) for reimbursement
- Ad hoc reporting, analysis and cost efficiency proposals
- Establish KME RHQ Investment Plan (KME, KMS and Subsidiaries) till finalization of KMC’s approval
- Different analysis and involved follow-ups with KME departments and subsidiaries on the request of KMC.
- Monthly investment report with analysis of variances of assets/acquisitions versus business plan
- Degree in in Business Administration (BWL) with main focus on accounting or controlling preferred
- More than 5 years professional experience in international operating company
- Fluent in English (written and spoken) and additional languages advantageous (Korean)
- Good computer skills (MS-Office), especially Excel, and familiar with SAP
- Self-confidence, positive thinking, flexibility and ability to adapt in a multicultural and quick developing environment
- Communicative and responsive
- Good analytical skills
- Solution-oriented thinking
- Cultural understanding
- Ability to think strategically while understanding issues in detail
- Ability of work independently
- Capacity for teamwork
If you’re interested to become part of our Kia team, please apply via our online portal with your earliest possible starting date.