Manager SAP Solutions (M/F/D)
Join an Automotive Company of worldwide renown.
We have an exciting opportunity as:
Manager SAP Solutions (M/F/D)
at the Kia Europe Headquarters in Frankfurt/Main, Germany.
Kia Europe is, together with its sister brand Hyundai, the fifth-largest automotive company in the world. Since its foundation in 1944, Kia Europe has been a significant player in the booming automotive industry, not only in South Korea but worldwide. People drive Kia cars in about 180 countries.
Kia Europe is the Regional Headquarters of Kia and centrally leads the Sales & Marketing activities for 14 European sales subsidiaries and coordinates the activities of our production facility in Zilina, Slovakia. Kia Europe employs about 5,500 persons in Europe, including about 3,500 blue collar workers in our state of the art car plant in Slovakia. We sell just over 500,000 vehicles and produce about 300,000 vehicles for worldwide distribution every year.
You will enjoy working with us if you like these things:
- A pulsating international environment. Our workforce is composed of people from 37 nations.
- Playing an active and important part in the development of Kia Europe.
- Developing new frameworks and solutions.
- Demanding challenges to which you can creatively contribute.
- A competitive compensation package; private leasing offer; systematic off and on-the-job training, free staff restaurant, support as concerns Health Management and more.
The Challenges: High - The Job: Great.
1. Your initiative, energy and persistence will ultimately determine your success.
2. You will work in a network of experts in IT and other business professionals.
3. You have the spirit that makes us successful.
You are +++ ambitious +++ dynamic +++ flexible +++ optimistic +++ patient +++
To provide effective leadership for Kia’s European solutions, software products and applications which supports and enables the business to achieve its commercial and strategic growth plans.To behave as the gateway to new technologies whereby solution delivery is your day-to-day business.
- Drive a strong culture of Product-Lead software delivery with core principles of business value and continuous improvement
- Work with relevant Product Owners to ensure there is an appropriate backlog for all relevant products and soft-ware solutions
- Ensure software delivery plans are aligned to the strategic roadmap and progress is communicated to key stake-holders
- Deliver high quality software and ensure development standards are in place including coding, security (e.g OWASP), pipeline, release management etc.
- Make sure all relevant software is secure, scalable and maintainable
- Define a development methodologies/concepts, procedures and acceptance criteria
- Ensure software delivery plans and progress is communicated to key stakeholders
- Take responsible for the problem and incident management
- Lead 3rd party teams and personnel (including Hyundai AutoEver Europe (HAEE)) in the successful delivery of new tools, products and
- Ensure that requirements are clearly understood and can be estimated (working with Business Analysts or
- Product Owner)
- Function as a workstream lead on new enterprise solutions and support their delivery as defined by the relevant business and/or Programme Lead
- Master's degree (or equivalent) in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Data Engineering, Information Technology, or a closely related discipline
- Minimum 3 years experience in a role such as Application Manager, Developer or Solution Manager
- Several years of experience in the SAP modules SD, PP, MM and FI/CO
- Interest in SAP technologies and first experience with SAP S/4 Hana preferred
- Strong experience of leading software and application teams to deliver and maintain high quality solutions
- Understanding for DevOps Methodologies and their implementation
- Managing complex IT projects within Digital, Sales and Marketing
- Experienced in Agile, Lean, and Continuous Delivery best practices
- Skilled in large scale enterprise solution delivery
- Proficient in collection techniques, analysis methods and illustration techniques
- Competent user of Jira, Confluence and GitHub
- Exhibit very good communication skills paired with a high customer orientation
- Experience of working with 3rd party development partners operating in Near and Offshore Models
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English; Other European languages are a plus
If you’re interested to become part of our Kia team, please apply via our online portal with your earliest possible starting date.