Manager Mobility (M/F/D)
Join an Automotive Company of worldwide renown.
We have an exciting opportunity as:
Manager Mobility (M/F/D)
at the Kia Europe Headquarters in Frankfurt/Main, Germany.
Kia Europe is, together with its sister brand Hyundai, the fifth-largest automotive company in the world. Since its foundation in 1944, Kia Europe has been a significant player in the booming automotive industry, not only in South Korea but worldwide. People drive Kia cars in about 180 countries.
Kia Europe is the Regional Headquarters of Kia and centrally leads the Sales & Marketing activities for 14 European sales subsidiaries and coordinates the activities of our production facility in Zilina, Slovakia. Kia employs about 5,500 persons in Europe, including about 3,500 blue collar workers in our state of the art car plant in Slovakia. We sell just over 500,000 vehicles and produce about 300,000 vehicles for worldwide distribution every year.
You will enjoy working with us if you like these things:
- A pulsating international environment. Our workforce is composed of people from 37 nations.
- Playing an active and important part in the development of Kia in Europe.
- Developing new frameworks and solutions.
- Demanding challenges to which you can creatively contribute.
- A competitive compensation package; private leasing offer; systematic off and on-the-job training, free staff restaurant, support as concerns Health Management and more.
The Challenges: High - The Job: Great.
1. Your initiative, energy and persistence will ultimately determine your success.
2. You will work in a network of experts in Business Strategy and other business professionals.
3. You have the spirit that makes us successful.
You are +++ ambitious +++ dynamic +++ flexible +++ optimistic +++ patient +++
Key position in the Regional Headquarter (RHQ) for mobility and reporting worldwide developments in mobility.
You will develop and launch new mobility businesses in Kia subsidiaries, analyze existing mobility projects and enhance the business with new business models.
You will focus on setting up a pan-european mobility strategy which is aligned with the Headquarter in Korea (KMC) and implement a go-to-market plan.
- Be the main driver of all Kia mobility projects in Europe and observer of new trends across the world
- Continuously enhance the mobility vision and strategy, synthesizing ideas on strategy, planning and execution of the future mobility solutions
- Develop and launch mobility business with a complete go-to-market plan in European markets
- Work closely with markets to identify key solutions prioritising customer needs and enhance the business model to meet & increase customer demand
- Build, maintain and communicate competitive landscape regularly
- Define operational KPIs and reporting to top management on the status of KPI management
- Ensure data driven decision making for visualised data, measurable operational results
- Support the development of UX/UI focussed IT platform
- Coordinate all pan-european mobility projects and communicate with KMC
- Understand the customer needs around mobility and new business development from concept to launch, P&L and operations management
- Scout new market ideas from subsidiaries and distributors around mobility
- Follow new business areas within the entire Hyundai Group
- Analyse current market trends and report them to Top Management
- University degree on economics, business management or engineering
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in automotive or start-up business
- Experience in Sales/Mobility preferred
- Practical knowledge in developing business cases and international projects
- Good computer skills (MS-Office) especially excel and power point.
- Visionary thinking with strong self-motivation and dynamism
- Hands-on with “can-do” mentality
- Strong commercial and analytical thinking
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Great planner with capability to “deliver” within deadlines and a highly structured working style
- Able to manage resistances and oppositions, finding solutions within the constrictions
- Highly adaptable, flexible and able to deal positively with uncertainty
- Fluent in English (written and spoken); an additional European language constitutes an advantage
If you’re interested to become part of our Kia team, please apply via our online portal. We are looking forward to getting to know you.