Manager Customer Experience (M/F/D)
Join an Automotive Company of worldwide renown.
We have an exciting opportunity as:
Manager Customer Experience (M/F/D)
at the Kia Europe Headquarter in Frankfurt/Main, Germany.
Kia in Europe is, together with its sister brand Hyundai, the fifth-largest automotive company in the world. Since its foundation in 1944, Kia Europe has been a significant player in the booming automotive industry, not only in South Korea but worldwide.
People drive Kia cars in about 180 countries. Kia in Europe employs about 5,500 persons in Europe, including about 3,500 blue collar workers in our state of the art car plant in Slovakia. We sell just over 500,000 vehicles and produce about 300,000 vehicles for worldwide distribution every year.
Kia Europe is the Regional Headquarters of Kia and centrally leads the Sales & Marketing activities for 14 European sales subsidiaries and coordinates the activities of our production facility in Zilina, Slovakia. For us and our affiliates you will provide guidance and support.
You will enjoy working with us if you like these things:
- A pulsating international environment. Our workforce is composed of people from 37 nations.
- Playing an active and important part in the development of Kia in Europe.
- Developing new frameworks and solutions.
- Demanding challenges to which you can creatively contribute.
- A competitive compensation package; private leasing offer; systematic off and on-the-job training, free staff restaurant, support as concerns Health Management and more.
The Challenges: High - The Job: Great.
1. Your initiative, energy and persistence will ultimately determine your success.
2. You will work in a network of experts in Channel and other business professionals.
3. You have the spirit that makes us successful.
You are +++ ambitious +++ dynamic +++ flexible +++ optimistic +++ patient +++
You will create and develop an efficient, professional and profitable dealer network with special focus on developing the integrated shopping experience additionally you will shape the customer experience across all touch points, designing, testing and implementing new experience concepts.
- Shape the customer experience strategy across all touch points, platforms and systems.
- Define, test and validate existing customer journeys, using customer insight and data to develop new customer experiences.
- Develop new experiences, test their effectiveness and integrate selected ones into the customer journey.
- Lead project stakeholders such as team members, NSCs, agencies, suppliers, and top management.
- Build strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders to drive projects success and eliminate potential roadblocks.
- Collaborate with Learning & Development, Customer Experience Intelligence and other teams to improve customer experience across the customer journey.
- Work closely with Network Managers to design new retail formats and ensure any required digital solutions are ready and working.
- Master’s degree in Business Administration, Psychology or similar
- 4-6 years previous experience in areas such as retail, research or consultancy firms, with experience in customer research
- Strong project management skills
- Experience in quantitative analysis, statistical trials, survey design as well as qualitative research (customer workshops, interviews, focus groups)
- Customer-oriented and with good interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a team and openness to different cultures
- Fluent in English (written and spoken); an additional European language constitutes an advantage
If you’re interested to become part of our Kia team, please apply via our online portal. We are looking forward to getting to know you.