The Service Marketing Specialist is reporting the Head of Aftersales, and is responsible for the analysis, development and implementation of Service Marketing programs which will grow customer retention , loyalty and satisfaction. Besides this, this person will develop , manage and maintain all internal Aftersales reporting programs and needs.
Responsibilities and tasks :
- Reporting :
- Develop, optimize and maintain dealer dashboards for District Manager use
- Develop, optimize and maintain KPI reporting in order to identify opportunities and risk within the Aftersales business
- Ensure timely and accurate response on KME and KMC reporting requests
- Develop and perform ad-hoc reporting requests
- Develop and maintain cross-departmental dealer performance grid
- Service Marketing
- Measure Customer Service loyalty and analyse the trends
- Develop and implement new service marketing programs to ensure customer loyalty growth, satisfaction and experience
- Manage and optimize existing retention programs such as Kia Assistance Plus
- Roll-out KMC and KME mandatory programs in the market, including all training and POS materials.
- Actively manage the existing customer satisfaction tools and programs, such as DCSI, IACS, Happy Customer Incentive and more.
- Minimum Bachelor degree
- 3 years experience and passion for automobile industry and it’s changing environment and challenges
- Hands-on and autonomous nature and attitude
- Challenge existing programs and processes
- Customer focused toward internal colleagues, dealers and Kia owners
- Willing and motivated to continuously improve knowledge.
- Able to work effectively in a performance driven environment
- Fluent in languages French, Dutch and English, with ability to proofread in French and Dutch
- Expert Knowledge of Windows Office, expecially Excel
- A fast growing and ambitious international company
- A challenge to a very interesting and varied role, highly autonomous and with real responsibilities
- An attractive salary package, pension plan, health insurance…