The Sales Intelligence & Administration Manager (SIAM) will coordinate and secure the quality of all internal and external communication and information. Overall responsible for the below areas and to continuously review existing processes within Sales and come with suggestions for improvement and development within the area.
Duties and responsibilities
- Assist the President, MD, Head of Sales and Management in various matters, such as information gathering, data analysis, market research, reporting etc.
- Complete presentation materials, compile dealer meeting / internal / external / stakeholders presentations
- Organize, plan and complete sales reports / surveys to KME (ad-hoc and regular reporting)
- Elaborate yearly sales Business Plans with monthly follow up
- Data / Information gathering and analyzing
- Manage and maintain Incentives processes and Incentive plan and budget
- Complete monthly Business review
Education: University degree in Economics or MBA
Experience: Experience within an international environment is a plus
- Analytical mind
- Customer focused and strong interpersonal skills
- Accurate and flexible
- Fluent in French or Dutch and English
- Strong in Excel and Powerpoint and knowledge of SAP, MIS and JATO
Door het indienen van uw sollicitatie bevestigt u kennis te hebben genomen met onze “Kennisgeving inzake Verwerking van Persoonsgegevens voor Sollicitanten”.