Head of sales
Develop and implement sales strategy for the BELUX entity and follow-up sales activity versus planned goals.
Effectively manage the sales department in order to achieve the business plan and committed sales targets.
Provide leadership and coordination to sales, fleet and logistics functions
Main tasks and responsibilities
- Turn strategy in into operational business plan for KIA Belgium
- Responsible for the joint formulation of the strategic policy and annual Business Plan as a member of the KIA Belgium management team
- Steer the budget planning, monitoring, controlling and reporting process in line with overall plans and guidelines.
- Follow-up constant market analysis and operations of the Belux subsidiary level as a basis for short and mid-term sales decisions
- Ensure realization of the agreed sales plans and initiate corrective measures in case of deviations
- Preparation and optimization of daily and monthly sales reports
- Initiate, develop and execute processes to deliver the agreed sales to the market
- Participate in the development of sales campaigns in cooperation with Marketing, Sales Planning & Coordination to support the
realization of sales objectives, including F&I programs
- Ensure the coordination of dealer, agency, marketing, and sales activities in the assigned region in order to realize dealer events, introduce new dealer showroom concepts etc. Monitor the realization of agreed measures.
- Develop strong relations with the dealer network to ensure adherence of the network to the commercial policy and plans
- Guide, develop, and motivate subordinate staff in accordance with internal and legal requirements
- Analyze and evaluate the effectiveness of sales, fleet and logistic functions to achieve the business plan
- Recruit, train, supervise and evaluate employees in sales in cooperation with HR department. Take charge on healthy and efficient working behavior in the sales department