Overall Purpose of job
Organisation, planning of all relevant product & pricing issues
Define and offer the most attractive package in terms of product and price on the market in order to achieve gross profit, turnover, sales quantities and market share objectives
Retail Finance product management
Place in Organisation
This position reports directly to the Senior Marketing Manager. There is close liaison with other members of the Sales & Marketing teams as well as a need to work with other departments within Kia Motors Czech (KMCz) including Sales, After Sales, PR, Finance and IT. Close cooperation with Sales and Product teams in KME.
The following is a non-exhaustive list of responsibilities for the role:
- Analysing market and product competitiveness and positioning in order to contribute to the annual business plan
- Product specification (new models configuration, action models launch, product lifecycle management) and related activities. Discussing specifications and price of new / current models at KME. Working together with the communication area in terms of product definition.
- Pricing process management (pricing of new/action models in line with market requirements, price structure management, achieving planned profitability by model - monitoring gross profit per model
- Developing operational product plans (including special editions, pricing and conditions) to be agreed with Top Management, in order to package KIA offers in line with market needs
- Maintaining the product range & launches during the whole product life cycle in the Czech market
- Checking sales performance in relation to plans, proposing adjustments to achieve targets
- Determining the specifications of models for the Czech market to set up the model range
- Specifying the content of the customer pricelists & prospects and POS displays for dealers
- Organizing and executing relevant product trainings and workshops for the Dealerships to guarantee service level
- Ongoing reporting to superior, KME etc. (competitor screening, market statistics).
- Ensuring accurate market forecasts and reporting for both top management and Sales department
- Preparing Retail financing products in cooperation with financing partners
- Leading of staff within team
- Other duties based on management requirements
- Significant experience in sales planning, product & pricing
- Good understanding of automobile industry trends
- Very good presentation skills.
- Negotiation and trouble shooting skills.
- Good English communication skills.
- Master degree of business administration preferable.
- Good computer skills (JATO preferable)
- Quality oriented and accurate working style
- Patient & resilient
- Ability to understand complex contexts
- Results driven
- Willingness to work in an international environment
- Willingness to travel abroad