Overall Purpose of job
The Service & Quality Support Executive will assist Kia Motors (UK) Ltd.’s Service & Quality team within After Sales with reporting and analysis to monitor activity, performance and identify trends. The position holder will also provide effective / immediate assistance and support to the Service & Quality department with the provision of data, analysis, information and administrative support as required, meeting all required departmental objectives.
The following is a non exhaustive list of responsibilities for the role:
- Produce and distribute weekly and monthly departmental activity and performance reports
- Develop and enhance reporting to provide greater clarity, insight and forecasting
- Carry out in-depth monthly analysis of warranty claims monitoring dealer activity and performance, analyse claims data and identify trends and focus areas
- Provide administrative support for the co-ordination and management of warranty audit activity, by producing and distributing relevant pre-audit documentation and audit follow up communications
- Collate and produce accurate monthly invoicing files for relevant service programmes and warranty activity
- Assist the Quality team with the collation and provision of new model service data, as required
- Provide general support and assistance to the Service & Quality team as required
- Carry out research and competitor studies for service programmes and warranty offerings as required by the business
- Respond to field team requests for information and provide as required
- Manage and lead ad-hoc research projects and competitor studies as required by the business.
- Currently studying a 4 year sandwich degree course with 1 year industrial placement preferably in a business related subject
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Competent IT skill being able to demonstrate expert level with MS Excel and MS PowerPoint and intermediate or above ability with MS Access, Word and MS Outlook
- A strong interest in business, commerce and statistics
- An understanding and ability to manipulate and analyse data sets
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Full UK driving licence is preferable
- Passion for cars and interest in the motor industry is desirable
- General understanding of the constituent parts of a car
- Motivated, self-reliant and self-confident
- Able to consistently deliver highly detailed accurate information against deadlines under pressure
- Must be well organised, precise and have the ability to prioritise.
The company reserves the right to make amendments to this job description where business needs require.