Overall Purpose of job
The Customer Quality function consists of three different departments:
- Customer Experience
- Kia Academy
- Data Strategy
The Business Analyst will work to support business improvement activities and key projects and programmes across the Customer Quality function that:
- Improves our service to dealers and our customers
- Enhances the efficiency of Customer Quality
- Supports the objectives of Vision 120.
The following is a non-exhaustive list of responsibilities for the role:
- Collect, manage and present data for improvement activities
- Complete project documentation and reports
- Join and contribute in cross functional project teams
- Support projects with subject knowledge
- Identify and suggest opportunities for business improvement
- Communicate achievements and share best practice.
- Proactive and enthusiastic, with the ability to work independently, to drive change and to engage in multiple initiatives simultaneously
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively with people across the KMUK organisation
- Logical and objective, with the ability to translate data and feedback into results and process
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Interest in the automotive industry in the UK
- Excellent understanding of IT
- Studying a degree in a business related subject
The company reserves the right to make amendments to this job description where business needs require.