Overall Purpose of job
The Digital Marketing Placement Student will support the delivery of digital excellence across the digital platforms of Kia UK. This includes the day to day running of the Kia website / Kia dealer websites and social media platforms working in conjunction with the Digital Marketing Manager, Digital Marketing Executive and Kia’s agency partners.
Working closely with the wider Marketing Communications team the Digital Marketing Placement Student will support the ongoing development and implementation of the digital marketing strategy, ensuring digital initiatives and campaigns are in line with the Kia’s overall strategy.
The Digital Marketing Placement Student will support the development of digital marketing plans to support new model launches and campaigns across Kia’s owned and earned digital channels.
Core to the marketing team, this role requires a high level of initiative, as well as attention to detail and a passion for digital and social media.
The following is a non-exhaustive list of responsibilities for the role:
- Providing digital excellence across Kia UK’s owned and earned digital channels including the Kia website, social media and YouTube channels, including:
- Using the Kia content Management System, ensuring the ongoing maintenance of the existing www.kia.co.uk website, focussing on the timely and accurate posting of new information
- Executing social media marketing for specific campaigns in line with the overall business strategy
- Review and appraise new trends in social media and digital marketing including competitor analysis
- Working with the wider marketing team and internal partners to implement business strategies through Kia’s owned digital channels
- Supporting the Digital Marketing Manager and Digital Marketing Executive to execute paid search marketing
- Implementation, as appropriate, of Kia Motors Corporation/Kia Motors Europe pan-European website assets and campaign material.
This is for you if:
- You have a passion for marketing and social media
- You can think on your feet
- You love to use your initiative
- You like to speak your mind
- You have lots of ideas you want to try
- You like to learn and try new marketing ideas.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to communicate at all levels
- Excellent PC, and communication skills
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Analytical and organisational skills
- Willingness to constantly learn new marketing techniques
- Attention to detail and ability to absorb intricate technical information
- Demonstrable passion for digital marketing and innovations.
The company reserves the right to make amendments to this job description where business needs require.