Please note this an outsourced role (by the RAC) based at Kia Motors (UK) Ltd, Walton-on-Thames. All applications/CV's received will be passed on to the RAC.
Please find RAC’s privacy notice here: https://www.rac.co.uk/legal-information/privacy-policy
Overall Purpose of job
- Process and analyse warranty Prior Work Authorisations (PWA) and claims in accordance with Kia Motors (UK) Ltd (KMUK) warranty policy
- Reply to Warranty enquiries from dealers within companies’ service levels
- Support Warranty department in all operational duties where required
- Analyse warranty claims and identify trends together with potential solutions.
The following is a non exhaustive list of responsibilities for the role:
- Process warranty Prior Work Authorisation (PWA) requests from dealers
- Process warranty claims requests from dealers
- Ensure all PWA’s are processed in accordance with Kia Motors (UK) Ltd.’s Warranty policy
- Provide advice and guidance to dealers, Authorised Repairers and KMUK staff on warranty related matters
- Respond to all Warranty enquiries accurately, professionally and in accordance to the Company’s required service levels
- Analyse warranty claims to identify trends and concerns which require further investigation
- Work closely with Quality Team to identify trends and quality concerns to assist in the development of field fixes
- Participate in Warranty training and Seminars as required
- Assist in the daily operation of the warranty department to ensure an effective operation is in place
- Take action to ensure that the KMUK warranty system and processes reflects the needs of the business
- Liaise with Kia Motors Corporation / Kia Motors Slovakia / Kia Motors Europe warranty personnel to resolve queries.
- Competent in the use of MS Office package especially Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience of warranty systems beneficial
- Automotive technical knowledge advantageous
- Experience of a automotive retail service environment
- Good numeracy and communication skills both written and verbal
- Full UK current and valid driving licence.
The company reserves the right to make amendments to this job description where business needs require.