Overall Purpose of job
The Customer Quality function consists of three different departments:
· Customer Experience
· Kia Academy
· Data Strategy
The Business Analyst will work to support business improvement activities and key projects and programmes across the Customer Quality function that:
- Improves our service to dealers and our customers.
- Enhances the efficiency of Customer Quality.
- Supports the objectives of Vision 120.
The following is a non-exhaustive list of responsibilities for the role:
- Collect, manage and present data for improvement activities.
- Complete project documentation and reports.
- Join and contribute in cross functional project teams.
- Support projects with subject knowledge.
- Identify and suggest opportunities for business improvement.
- Communicate achievements and share best practice.
· Proactive and enthusiastic, with the ability to work independently, to drive change and to engage in multiple initiatives
· Good interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively with people across the KMUK organisation.
· Logical and objective, with the ability to translate data and feedback into results and process.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Interest in the automotive industry in the UK.
· Excellent understanding of IT.
· Studying a degree in a business related subject.
The company reserves the right to make amendments to this job description where business needs require.