Overall Purpose of job
This placement position will support the Brand Communications team in the development and delivery of customer facing through-the-line national marketing campaigns with the objective of driving showroom traffic to the Kia dealer network and enhancing the perception of the Kia brand.
To provide support to the National Marketing function to achieve timely and accurate production of key customer facing campaigns (media investment and creative materials) in support of agreed communication plans and strategies.
This is a hugely exciting and busy role within the broader Marketing Communications Team. The core responsibilities for the Brand Communications team include developing all campaign development at a brand level while working on sponsorship assets. This includes ATL, Digital, Social and Printed collateral across the Kia range. The marketing role will support the delivery of all of this.
The following is a non-exhaustive list of responsibilities for the role:
Campaign Materials Development
- To assist the Brand Communications Assistant Manager (ATL) with the production process of customer facing materials in support of new model launch campaigns. This includes input into the creation of national communication materials including TV, Press, Outdoor, Radio, Social, Digital, internal communications and other relevant campaign material.
- Assist in the copy checking processes to include the standardisation of legal information on advertising.
- Assist in the creative development of installs at Kia’s flagship dealership GWR.
- Assist in the approval/sign-off process of all Communication materials internally before authority is given to go ahead and publish.
- Liaise with the other marketing teams such as Digital, Social, Web, CRM, Fleet and Product to ensure consistency of process and a clear output is achieved across national and dealer communications.
- Provide support in the arrangement of content production and all required logistics operations in the production process.
- Provide support by organising meetings to aid the creative development process as required.
- To assist with the compilation and reporting of campaign performance analysis including developing campaign case studies.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Project managing
- Being creative, whilst recommending and implementing practical solutions.
- Liaising with agency partners
- Assisting with budgets and internal finance systems
- Assist with the monthly reporting on campaign results
- Internal liaison with relevant departments to ensure the campaign development process is accurate and timely
- Assist with the creative approval process to ensure stakeholders are involved in the approval process as required.
- Sourcing of assets and marketing cars as required
This is for you if:
- You are seeking an exciting introduction into the world of marketing
- You can think on your feet
- You love to use your initiative
- You like to be busy
- You have lots of ideas
- You like to learn and try new marketing ideas
- Studying Marketing or Business Studies at degree level.
- Excellent written and spoken English. Ability to write and communicate ideas concisely and without ambiguity.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to communicate at all levels.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Organised individual with a high level of attention to detail.
- Customer focused.
- Demonstrable passion for marketing.
- Creative, but pragmatic thinker – able to recommend and implement practical solutions.
- Self-starter, demonstrating ability to take own initiative.
- Ability to take ownership of, and personal responsibility for, projects delegated.
- Willingness to constantly learn new marketing techniques.
- Excellent working knowledge of MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Full, clean UK driving licence.
The company reserves the right to make amendments to this job description where business needs require.