Knetik is seeking a Lead Senior Software Engineer to be part of an agile, small team (4-6 members) environment working on a range of innovative products. We believe in a collaborative best fit mentality when it comes to the technologies used. You can also take full advantage of our own SaaS platform called JSAPI – JSAPI will fulfill most of your back-end needs and anything custom outside of those requirements can be handled via our Node Engine. As Lead, you will be working with remote engineers around the world collaborating, defining, and doing PR with them while still doing a part-time development role as well. The team size you will lead is 1-4 engineers.
Senior Software Engineer, MEAN Stack
As a Senior Software Engineer, you will design, construct, and deliver systems with little technical oversight while working with product managers over-seeing the general client requirements. Projects are diverse and range from media sites to integration into mobile or PC gaming.
The considered applicant will have:
- A degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Mathematics, or a related field, or commensurate professional experience.
- 6+ years of professional programming experience.
- Experience working with REST API systems.
- Experience with NoSQL databases like: MongoDB, CouchDB or DynamoDB.
- Ease in learning, integrating, and utilizing new technologies to solve problems.
- Knowledge of user interface technologies including HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap3.
Nice to Have:
- AWS familiarity (Beanstalk, CloudFormation, CodePipeline, ECS, etc.).
- AngularJS, React, NodeJS, Redis, NGINX.
- Defensible opinions on software development methodologies.
- Experience being a team lead.
- Full Time Salaried Position.
- Health and Dental Coverage.
- 17 Paid Vacation and 9 Holidays.
- Flexible Working Environment.
- Access to unlimited caffeine and snacks.
- Your choice of Laptop: Windows/Mac/Linux.