Knetik is seeking a Senior Software Engineer to be part of an agile, small team (4-6 members) environment working on a range of innovative products. We believe in a collaborative best fit mentality when it comes to the technologies used. You can also take full advantage of our own SaaS platform called JSAPI – JSAPI will fulfill most of your back-end needs and anything custom outside of those requirements can be handled via our Node Engine.
Senior Software Engineer, MEAN Stack
As a Senior Software Engineer, you will design, construct, and deliver systems with little technical oversight while working with product managers over-seeing the general client requirements. Projects are diverse and range from media sites to integration into mobile or PC gaming.
The considered applicant will have:
- A degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Mathematics, or a related field, or commensurate professional experience.
- 8+ years of professional programming experience.
- Experience working with REST API systems.
- Experience with NoSQL databases like: MongoDB, CouchDB or DynamoDB.
- Ease in learning, integrating, and utilizing new technologies to solve problems.
- Knowledge of user interface technologies including HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap3.
Nice to Have:
- AWS familiarity (Beanstalk, CloudFormation, CodePipeline, ECS, etc.).
- AngularJS, React, NodeJS, Redis, NGINX.
- Defensible opinions on software development methodologies.
- Experience being a team lead.
- Full Time Salaried Position.
- Health and Dental Coverage.
- 17 Paid Vacation and 9 Holidays.
- Flexible Working Environment.
- Access to unlimited caffeine and snacks.
- Your choice of Laptop: Windows/Mac/Linux.