Temporary Administartion Assistant - 3 month contract
Your new company
LEO Pharma is a global foundation with a mission to improve lives by helping people achieve healthy skin. As a foundation, we are accountable primarily to our patients – which is why we in LEO Dublin, get such a great sense of purpose and reward from our work every day
Our business is growing - through innovation and expansion of products. This means that we are now looking for a permanent Production Improvement Specialist to join a dynamic team that help improve our production processes
Your New Role
1) Manage administration tasks associated with CAPEX projects e.g. raise Investment Applications in database, assist with raising Purchase Requisitions in SAP, provide budget codes to Project Engineers from the SAP database, extract relevant reports from SAP to monitor progress on project financials, circulate project close out forms.
2) Address ad hoc queries that relate to financial aspects of CAPEX e.g. confirming status of POs, following up vendor queries with accounts payable
3) Manage the administration of the Project Visual Management status board
4) Departmental general admin tasks e.g. Organise meetings, travel, hotels, teleconferences
1) Ability to work independently
2) Ability to pick things up quickly
3) Excellent communication skills – verbal and written/visual
1) Basic knowledge of SAP or similar accounting system
2) Good knowledge of Microsoft Office – especially Excel, Word, PowerPoint
3) Considerable years experience as an admin assistant in an office environment
Why Join our team in LEO Dublin?
Here in LEO we are constantly evolving. People are our greatest asset and we offer a range of development experiences and opportunities to help you grow. In this role you will have the chance to learn within an organisation which is passionate about succeeding; you will have the opportunity to work and learn within a continuous improvement culture. In LEO we have a keen focus on improving employee engagement through a range of initiatives and benefits which include; a range of occupational health and wellbeing programmes, health and safety initiatives, educational development, CSR, and creating the right work life balance.
We look forward to meeting you!