Role : Production Supervisor Aseptic Processing
Your new company
LEO Pharma is a global foundation with a mission to improve lives by helping people achieve healthy skin. As a foundation, we are accountable primarily to our patients – which is why we in LEO Dublin, get such a great sense of purpose and reward from our work every day
Our business is growing - through innovation and expansion of products. This means that we are now looking for a temporary Production Supervisor to join a dynamic team that help improve our production processes.
Your new role
As a Production Supervisor in Sterile Operations Business Unit (SOBU) you will report to the Production Department Manager on a 12 month conrtract basis. Successful candidates will be involved in the front line supervision and support of all production operations. The role will require working a two shift cycle. He/she will liaise closely with other Business Units, Production Support, Quality, Technical Services and Logistics functions.
What you'll need to succeed:
You will have a third level qualification in a relevant discipline, and/or a minimum of 5 years relevant experience in the pharmaceutical industry. Experience in front line supervision is essential. Strong interpersonal and communication skills and strong understanding of pharmaceutical GMP systems and aseptic processing are essential. A qualification / experience in Lean Manufacturing would be a distinct advantage.
Skills & Experience
- Comply with Health & Safety, Environmental, cGMP regulations and company standards.
- A strong understanding of cGMP’s and a right first time mindset.
- Proven ability to develop a team based troubleshooting approach to problems.
- Output and results-focused to meets schedule adherence, OEE and performance targets
- Proven ability to lead by example and have a “can do” attitude with an enthusiasm for driving improvements.
- Experience in performance management and providing feedback to personnel on their performance.
- Excellent attention to detail and structured approach to work.
- Excellent organisation skills
- Demonstrated capabilities in problem solving through LEAN methodologies
- Demonstrated capabilities in developing and implementing continuous improvement action plans.
Why Join our team in LEO Dublin?
At LEO Pharma we are constantly evolving. People are our greatest asset and we offer a range of development experiences and opportunities to help you grow. As a Production Supervisor you will have the chance to learn within an organisation which is passionate about succeeding; you will have the opportunity to work and learn within a LEAN coaching culture.
In LEO we have a keen focus on improving employee engagement through a range of initiatives and benefits which include; a range of occupational health and wellbeing programmes, health and safety initiatives, educational development, Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR), and creating the right work life balance.
We look forward to meeting you!
Closing Date: 27/02/2018