TOPICAL PACKAGING BUSINESS UNIT
Your new company
LEO Pharma is a global foundation with a mission to improve lives by helping people achieve healthy skin. As a foundation, we are accountable primarily to our patients – which is why we in LEO Dublin, get such a great sense of purpose and reward from our work every day.
Our business is growing - through innovation and expansion of products. This means that we are now looking for temporary Production Operators to join a dynamic team that help improve our production processes.
- To ensure compliance with GMP standards at all times.
- Carry out daily functions within a packaging production environment.
- To ensure compliance with Safety standards and to perform all work in a safe manner, using safe working practices using all equipment according to procedures.
- To ensure all relevant documentation is correctly completed, e.g. Lot Processing Records, logbooks, etc.
- Must demonstrate their capability and willingness to work as part of a very flexible team in a demanding environment
- You will have prior GMP training and attention to safety and quality.
- Be highly motivated
- Be capable of working on their own initiative as well as contributing positively to the work of the team
- Be able to demonstrate their ability and willingness to undergo the training which will be required
- Be able to demonstrate their ability to complete the change-over tasks within the allocated times.
Why Join our team in LEO Dublin?
At LEO Pharma we are constantly evolving. People are our greatest asset and we offer a range of development experiences and opportunities to help you grow. As a Production Supervisor you will have the chance to learn within an organisation which is passionate about succeeding; you will have the opportunity to work and learn within a LEAN coaching culture.
In LEO we have a keen focus on improving employee engagement through a range of initiatives and benefits which include; a range of occupational health and wellbeing programmes, health and safety initiatives, educational development, Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR), and creating the right work life balance.
We look forward to meeting you!