Maintenance Systems Project Engineer
Who We Are
Founded in 1908, LEO Pharma is an independent, research based pharmaceutical company focused on improving the lives of people that live with dermatological and thrombotic conditions. Headquartered in Denmark, we employ 5,000 employees worldwide.
In 1987, LEO Pharma built a heparin purification plant at Little Island, Cork, which now employs 50 personnel. The LEO Pharma Group has invested heavily in the Cork site, which is one of two plants involved in the manufacture of Heparin ® API and innohep ® API which are high earning brands for LEO Pharma.
At LEO Pharma Cork, our vision is to be the preferred partner in Cancer Associated Thrombosis care management and to achieve this, we are focused on our mission of advancing the care of patients with Thrombosis. At LEO Cork, we know that the work we do ultimately saves lives.
At LEO Cork, we strive to create work environments that foster people management, development, engagement and collaboration, enabling us to build on LEO Pharma’s unique culture. Our people exhibit excellent teamwork and with a family like approach, are united in finding solutions. We provide our employees with the opportunity to increase the depth of their day to day responsibilities to enable flexible, cross functional, successful teams. At LEO Cork, we reward and recognise our people in a value adding way.
LEO Pharma Cork are currently recruiting a Maintenance Systems Project Engineer to join our team. This is a 12 month contract position reporting to the Engineering Manager and will work as part of a global project team with a high-level of autonomy, preparing the Cork site for a successful maintenance management system go-live, together with the other local dedicated resources.
- Prepare current Preventive Maintenance (PM) data (Maintenance Plans, and Asset Registry) for assessment and review. Data will include extract from current system as well as other sources of information
- Coordinate and drive review of current PM Data with Maintenance
- Assist the Calibration team with Data preparation
- Enrich PM Data for transition into SAP PM, which includes preparing and setting up maintenance plans in close collaboration with the Maintenance Lead
- Participate in Workshops to design a global template for the future Computerised Maintenance Management System (CMMS), SAP PM.
- Participate in User Acceptance Test (UAT), most likely to be performed in Ballerup, Denmark
- Coordinate with Master Data Team Lead on the SAP PM implementation project to ensure Data Readiness
- Work with Maintenance Personnel, Maintenance Engineer and Quality Specialists to ensure PM Data is at a high level before transition into SAP PM
- Ensure the SAP PM data is setup in a compliant manner, all new equipment is added to the system correctly with correct PM routines, and that obsolete equipment is removed from the system.
- Ensure CMMS system users are fully trained and adhering to procedures.
- Use FMECA to optimise PM activities.
- Work as part of team to change from Reactive to Predictive Maintenance.
- Communicate and update the Maintenance Dept. and other departments as necessary (e.g. compliance issues, investigation outcomes etc).
- At least 5 years engineering experience in process, maintenance, or project work in pharmaceutical, process or food industry.
- Third level engineering qualification in process, mechanical, or electrical engineering or related discipline is preferred.
- Experience working with a Computerised Maintenance Management System (CMMS)– Preferably SAP PM
- Excellent written and oral communications skills.
- Must be good record keeper and data analyser, attention to detail, accuracy and documentation skills
- Must be a self-starter who can work independently with minimal supervision
- Strong team player with the ability to work collaboratively and cross functionally
- A positive mindset of Safety First
- Travel may be required as part of the role on elements of project implementation.
If you think you have what it takes to join our team and Help SARAH, we would love to hear from you.
LEO Pharma is an equal opportunities employer.
By sending your CV to LEO Pharma, you are consenting to the processing of your personal data, as outlined throughout our privacy statement. Please visit our website for more information.
Let’s pioneer together.