A vacancy exists for a permanent Production Specialist within the Production Support Department in LEO Pharma Dublin. Reporting to the Production Support Manager, your role will be part of a team responsible for a variety of key area’s within the production departments. You will be required to have a strong understanding of the compliance standards required in a pharmaceutical production environment.
You will be working within cross-functional teams with a high-level of autonomy; playing a lead role in process investigations, identifying root cases and delivering process improvements.
The primary tasks of the role include:
- Carrying out thorough and structured investigations into process issues
- Proactively working on process improvements before issues occur
- Leading and implementing change to key areas of production
- Supporting the on time release of product as required
- Act as the SME for production processes in cross functional teams/projects
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
The ideal candidate will have third level qualification (NFQ Level 8 or higher) in Process Engineering or a relevant discipline.
- Minimum of 5 years relevant experience within the Pharmaceutical industry
- Broad ranging process improvement based experience & problem solving abilities
- Knowledge of bulk production, filling and packaging processes and techniques
- Strong understanding of GMP and a right first time approach
- Competency and experience in structured problem solving. Lean six sigma certified to a Green belt level or higher
- A “ can do” attitude and genuine enthusiasm for driving improvements
- A positive mindset of Safety First
- A confident team player who can work with a high degree of autonomy.
- Ability to engage and influence key internal stakeholders so that they can deliver on improved performance.
About LEO Pharma
Our mission is to help people achieve healthy skin. We pioneer dermatology by looking beyond today to constantly improve and extend what’s possible for the benefit of patients. We keep patients at the heart of everything we do.
We drive dermatology witho ur knowledge, collaboration and curiosity. We are at the forefront of science in developing new medicines for dermatology. As long as there is a patient out there needing our help, we carry on our mission.
As a foundation – owned company we have the independence and obligation to put patients first. The collective skills and efforts from everyone at LEO Pharma and our partners are the basis for our success. We continue on the path we’ve charted for more than 110 years, building, sharing and reinvesting in knowledge. Because we care and because we can.
Let’s pioneer together.
Closing date: June 05th, 2019
LEO PHARMA IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER