Vacancy - Project Manager
A vacant position for a project manager is available in the Global Product Supply Integration Management Office.
Today, hundreds of millions of people around the globe are suffering from an untreated skin disease. Helping these people to get a better life is what LEO Pharma is all about. By understanding their needs and wishes we will improve existing treatments and break new land to uncover the solutions of tomorrow. And this is where you enter the scene. By joining LEO Pharma you will get the opportunity to create results, develop yourself among highly skilled colleagues while taking on our common quest to become the preferred dermatology care partner improving people’s lives around the world.
Your key responsibility will be Project Management of global technical and product supply related projects.
In summary your primary tasks will be to:
- Support the programme lead w.r.t. knowledge and communication management
- Establish and lead project teams – leadership, cross-organisational coordination, motivation etc.
- Develop project plans, and monitor and control the project and project reporting
- Coordinate activities across the project team consisting of members located at multiple locations
- Ensure alignment of competencies and resources with line management
- Secure that decision documents are prepared for diligent decision making
- Ensure the necessary investments
- You have a science degree at minimum Master’s level backed by documented project management training and minimum 3 years’ of relevant project management experience.
- Your career has provided you with a good understanding of the Pharmaceutical or Medical Device industry including GMP and regulatory requirements – preferably from experience in operations, late stage drug product development, tech transfer or launch supply coordination.
Your open-minded and pragmatic personality enables you to create results via cross-cultural and cross-functional cooperation. Added to this you have the necessary communication skills and interpersonal competencies to build fruitful relations and handle distance leadership of people that are not reporting to you.
Due to your very wide range of interfaces, a vital part of your road to success lies within your ability to build trustful relationships internally as well as externally. You must be able to motivate others and enjoy working on complex projects with an ability to deal well with ambiguity. As you will work across the global organisation travel and work outside normal hours is a natural part of the job.
The Global Product Supply Integration management Office
We are a global organisation, situated in Global Technical Operations within Global Product Supply.
You will join the department which is currently involved in integration of a dermatological portfolio.
As part of this integration, a role exists to project manage the sourcing of new API Suppliers and qualification of these new APIs in their related Finished Goods formulations.
All internal candidates must notify their direct manager if they apply for this role. Failure to do so, will result in you not being considered for this position.