Applications are invited for the position of Training Coordinator. This position is a temporary position for a period of 12 months. The position will report to the Operational Training Lead.
- Overall administration of site operational training improvement plan
- Oversight and reporting execution of improvement plan
- Coordination with technical writers and trainers
- Create & Maintain Operational Training Matrices to reflect the training requirements for the site
- Use of site systems to manage and coordinate training e.g MyDoc LEO
- Ensure that training is documented appropriately in line with site procedures
- Adhere to and provide input into the site training processes and procedures
- Participate in co ordinating audits across the site ensuring the site is audit/inspection ready in relation to all training requirements
- Participate in the effective writing/revising/rolling out of accurate training documents
- Schedule operational site training sessions
- Delivery of training as appropriate
- Maintain site training materials, including Training Work Instructions (TWI) & Standard Work Instructions (SWI)
What You Will Need:
- The ideal Candidate will have a third level qualification (NFQ Level 7 or higher) in a relevant discipline as well as having experience working with Learning Management Systems daily and should possess an understanding of training activities including Training Needs Analysis, Design, Development and Implementation.
- Understanding of cGMP’s and a right first time mindset.
- Excellent organisation skills
- Excellent attention to detail and structured approach to work
- Proficient in Microsoft word, excel and Powerpoint
- A “can do” attitude
- A strong team player
About LEO Pharma
Our mission is to help people achieve healthy skin. We pioneer dermatology by looking beyond today to constantly improve and extend what’s possible for the benefit of patients. We keep patients at the heart of everything we do.
We drive dermatology with our knowledge, collaboration and curiosity. We are at the forefront of science in developing new medicines for dermatology. As long as there is a patient out there needing our help, we carry on our mission.
As a foundation – owned company we have the independence and obligation to put patients first. The collective skills and efforts from everyone at LEO Pharma and our partners are the basis for our success. We continue on the path we’ve charted for more than 110 years, building, sharing and reinvesting in knowledge. Because we care and because we can.
Let’s pioneer together.
LEO PHARMA IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER
All internal candidates must notify their direct manager if they apply for this role. Failure to do so, will result in you not being considered for this position.