An opportunity has now arisen for an Online/Digital Marketing Executive to join the team at Life Credit Union on a contract basis. This role would suit a candidate with online marketing knowledge and who wishes to pursue a career in the online world, and gain valuable experience within the Financial Services sector.
Background to the Credit Union:
Life Credit Union has recently undergone a name change from Naas Credit Union, and operates 4 branches in Naas, Monread, Newbridge and Maynooth. Life Credit Union is dedicated to delivering exceptional value and service to our members, which we have been providing for over 50 years. Life Credit Union is among the largest Credit Unions in Ireland with a membership base of 40,000 members.
The successful candidate must be organized, enthusiastic, motivated, and be able to work independently with instruction. The role requires working closely with the Marketing Manager to maintain and build all social media channels; creating content for the website, social media, and digital advertising campaigns, maintaining the Google Adwords and Analytics accounts, and producing weekly and monthly reporting on marketing efforts.
The candidate will also support the Marketing Manager in other Marketing functions e.g. direct mail, and events.
• Assist implementing and reporting on Online Marketing Campaigns
• Monitoring and reporting traffic
• SEO and search campaign development
• Social Media campaign development
• Online research for campaign projects & briefs
• Update Twitter, Facebook, website and other relevant social platforms
• Adding web content to Content Management Systems
• Other Marketing projects as required
• Either a qualification in digital marketing or be working toward furthering your knowledge in the field (through online courses or certifications)
• Knowledge of digital marketing principles
• You will be very professional and have excellent organizational, written and verbal communication skills
• You will be highly enthusiastic with a passion for digital marketing!
Experience doing any of the following would be desirable:
• Building a company’s social presence
• Content writing and graphic creation
• Digital advertising: Google Adwords, SEO, Display Advertising, Facebook Ads
- The position is a fixed purpose contract to cover a Maternity Leave, starting mid-November
- The role is full-time Monday to Friday and may involve working across our branch network in County Kildare
If this sounds like you, then please apply!