You tasks will include:
- Selling language courses and academic programs through answering inbound calls and making outbound calls to follow up on enquiries and quotes in both English and Portuguese, working with customer leads to have more bookings
- Building strong customer rapport through a high quality of written and oral communications and by demonstrating excellent product knowledge
- Completing all required administration and recording of sales through CRM system
- Building strong relationships with team members and providing flexible and prompt support at all times
- Working with marketing team for PR&marketing in the Brazilian market, creating newsletters
Usually you are about to have 60+calls and 60+ emails per day.
Skills and abilities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Able to respond to effectively in a changing environment and able to anticipate future needs
- Excellent time and project management skills with the ability to juggle a range of competing demands
- Able to build relationships and work across teams
- Able to work collaboratively and on own initiative
- Able to prioritise and respond effectively to new challenges at short notice
- Highly organised, focused and process driven
- A positive, ‘can-do’ approach to work
- Flexible and able to adapt to changing priorities
- Committed to producing the work of the highest standard and to deadlines
- Resilience and tenacity
$350 + % agreed on the interview
Apply with your CV and covering letter via our online application form.
The cover letter should clearly state your suitability for the role and why you want the role.
Employment is conditional upon successful completion of professional reference checks.
Once you have submitted the application, you will need to take the written test. We will contact you shortly if you successfully passed the test.
Then next step is Skype interview in English. The Skype interview with the Head of Sales and current Sales Manager is the last part of the application process. We kindly encourage you to prepare for the Skype interview as there would be questions based on your past performance and future opportunities, questions about sales and case studies.