Java Technical Lead Developer-NO C2C allowed
Technical Lead – Big Data – Python, Spark, Jupiter Notebook
NOTE: This is basically Java developers
Position – 2
Location – Franklin Lakes, NJ or St. Louis, MO (remote to start)
Rate – 65/hr Max on C2C
- Full lifecycle application development
- Design, code and debug software
- Perform software analysis, risk analysis, reliability analysis
- Participate in software modeling and simulation
- Integrate new software solutions with existing systems
- Extract and reverse engineer existing code
- Work alongside and collaborate with UX and engineering teams to develop new ideas into demo-able products, features, services, and tools utilizing the latest software development stacks and related technologies
- 7-10 years (or more) of professional software development/production support experience (5+ for intermediate-level)
- Hands-on experience with end-end solution delivery of Data & Analytics applications involving structured and un-structured data on the Hadoop platform (Ingestion, Transformation & Consumption) is essential.
- Strong working knowledge and skills in Spark, Python, Jupiter Notebook
- Experience with Unix server, application logging, monitoring, and installation
- Experience with Ops Scheduling tools like CA-7
- Experience documenting best practices and enforcing strong governance in a team is required.
- A commitment and passion for continuous integration, unit tests, and using automation to ensure stable deliverables.
- Excellent verbal and written communications.
- Experience with AWS or Azure