Job Ref: LLA-SWA
Position: Social Worker
Location: All Areas
Type: Temporary / Permanent
Salary Details: Dependent on experience
Lucas Love Associates are recruiting experienced Social Workers at all levels to meet the growing demands of our clients within a variety of care sectors throughout the province.
· A minimum of 1 years recent, paid employment within a social work role.
· Registered with NISCC.
· Experience in working with vulnerable children and adults.
· Excellent communication skills in both verbal and written.
· The successful candidate must be prepared to undertake an Access NI check (where applicable)
Social Workers role includes:
· Interviewing individuals and families.
· Spending time with service user/s.
· Understanding the needs of the service user.
· Recommending the best course of action for an individual and/or family.
· Giving evidence in court.
· Liaising with other social workers, officials and local government.
· Providing information and support to clients
· Making a difference in other people’s lives.
· Understanding the relevant laws and policies.
· Delivering effective and efficient services.
· Providing a professional and pleasant manor at all times.
· Expressing Empathy and Compassion.
· Top rates of pay, according to band + holiday pay
· Flexible working hours.
· Weekly pay.
· Free Uniform
· Immediate Interviews available.
· Generous Referral Scheme
There has never been a better time to work for Lucas Love Associates!
If you wish to apply or seek further information on this role, please call Cherith Coulter on 028 9066 8035 / 07710702134 or upload your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more jobs, please visit our website - https://lucaslovehealthcare.com/associates-roles/
Lucas Love Associates is an Equal Opportunities Employer.