Permanent Registered Nurse
Job Ref: LLHC-P-RND
Position: Registered Nurse
Type: Permanent – Full Time (42 hrs per week, over 3/4 long days-day/evening shifts). The post will be based between 2 homes that are 2 miles apart.
Salary Details: £18 Per Hour (£39,300 per year-breaks paid).
*Permanent Registered Nurse Position Available*
Lucas Love Healthcare are recruiting a Registered Nurse on behalf of a small 28 bedded friendly nursing homes in Londonderry/Derry, which provides care and support to those who are elderly.
Role Purpose: to be responsible for the delivery of care within the home and promote continual quality improvement and implementation of evidence-based practice
- Assess skill mix and team structures and implement changes in working practices accordingly, ensuring that care processes and systems support the delivery of high quality patient care.
- Ensure that the manage of medications is in accordance with the home policy and the requirements of the Western trust and RQIA.
- Ensure all patients have an up to date risk assessment, needs assessment and plan of care which is regularly reviewed.
- Ensure all necessary records are maintained in accordance with the legislation and professional standards of record keeping.
- Provide leadership, guidance and support to all grades of staff. A fully supervised and supported induction is given to all new staff joining the team.
- Ability to manage a team and lead and motivate staff.
- Current live registration with NMC.
- Satisfactory Enhanced Access NI check.
- Excellent level of English language demonstrated through effective communication skills both verbal and written.
- Strong clinical knowledge and excellent understanding of care of the elderly and mental health conditions.
Covid-19 considerations: All training and PPE provided
If this is something that you, or someone you know are interested in please contact us on 028 9066 8035, or additionally, email a copy of your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org