RESORT: Brunston, Ayrshire
POSITION: Assistant Housekeeper
RELATIONSHIPS: Responsible to Head Housekeeper and Resort Manager
HOURS OF WORK: 40 hours (5 days over a 7 day period)
OBJECTIVE: To ensure effective and safe operation of the Housekeeping Department in achieving 5 star standards of cleanliness and production presentation in all areas of the resort.
Set in 25 acres of beautifully landscaped grounds in the peaceful Girvan Valley, Brunston has everything staycation traveller needs for an indulgent holiday or short break in Ayrshire. We are looking for an Assistant Housekeeper to join our current busy department ensuring that our luxury lodges are kept to the high standards we pride ourselves upon.
MAIN DUTIES INCLUDE BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
- Consistently achieving the standards of cleanliness, product presentation and customer care in all accommodation, public areas to create a warm, friendly and comfortable environment.
- Ensure responsibility for all keys in Head Housekeeper absence and to follow key procedure at all times.
- Ensure that an appropriate level of security is maintained in all areas to create a safe environment for guests and employees.
- To supervise and direct all housekeeping team members ensuring the highest standards are achieved at all times.
- To prioritise team members workloads in line with lodge allocations
- Performs all duties relating to opening and closing of the housekeeping department.
- To handle any guest complaints or problems promptly and ensure all resolved or unresolved incidents are reported to Head Housekeeper and Resort Manager.
- Performs daily duties to ensure that all guest areas are checked and maintained to the standard required.
- Assumes the overall responsibility of the department in the absence of the Head Housekeeper
- Ensures that all equipment and cleaning supplies are used in accordance with COSHH to ensure employee safety.
- Ensures correct timekeeping through the department.
- To be willing to help in other departments wherever possible and understand the flexibility required when business levels peak and trough.
** Applicants must live in a suitable & commutable location for the resort **
If you are interested in this position then send us a copy of your CV today, we’d love to hear from you!