RESORT: Clowance Estate, South Cornwall
POSITION: Clubhouse Assistant
RELATIONSHIPS: Clubhouse Manager
HOURS OF WORK: 20-25 hours per week, including weekends and Bank Holidays
SALARY: £8.50 per hour
OBJECTIVE: To ensure high standards of customer service in the Clubhouse facility.
Set in 97 acres of a beautiful woodland grounds in the peaceful village of Praze an Beeble, Clowance has everything the staycation traveller needs for an indulgent holiday or short break in South Cornwall. We are looking for multi-skilled Clubhouse Assistants to work within our central facilities, playing a critical role at looking after our guests who are using them during their stays.
Main duties include but not limited to:
- Consistently achieve the standards of cleanliness, product presentation and customer care in all public areas to create a warm, friendly and comfortable environment.
- The role is predominantly based working in the Cafe & Bar however you may be needed to assist with Reception and the Leisure Facilities from time to time).
- Serve food and drinks in the Cafe/Bar.
- To react and deliver guests requests
- To handle any guest complaints or problems promptly and ensure all resolved or unresolved incidents are reported to the Clubhouse Manager
- Employee of the Month & Quarter Recognition awards
- 28 days holiday
- Refer a friend scheme
- Training/Courses and Development
Candidates will need to have an outgoing personality and preferably have some previous experience in one of the areas required for the job (reception, leisure facilities and/or cafe/bars/restaurants).
If you are interested in this position then send us a copy of your CV today, we’d love to hear from you!