Resort: Burn, Bude, North Cornwall
Salary: £9.00 per hour
This beautiful resort in North Cornwall consists of a number of self catering lodges set in the stunning countryside of the small village of Bude.We are currently looking for part time cleaners for the season however this could lead to a permanent position for the right candidate.
Answering to the Head Housekeeper, main duties include but are not limited to:
- Cleaning and presenting the lodges to a high standard for our guests
- Ensuring that all accommodation you are tasked with is ready for check in requirements of the guests
- To keep linen cupboards clean and tidy, and closed when not in use.
- To assist and support the training and development of new team members.
- To ensure that maximum efficiency is achieved through teamwork.
- To perform any additional duties as required by the housekeeping supervisors and manager.
- Helping to ensure a safe environment for both staff and guests, adhering to and assisting in implementing the company’s health and safety procedures.
Essential criteria of a successful applicant:
- Previous housekeeping experience
- Excellent time management and organisational skills.·
- An ability to work unsupervised and using own initiative.·
- Strong team working skills.·
- A full clean driving licence.
· Employee of the Month & Quarter Recognition awards
· 28 days holiday
· Refer a friend scheme
· Training/Courses and Development
Candidates must have a can-do attitude and a desire to succeed!
If you are interested in this position then send us a copy of your CV today, we’d love to hear from you!