Library Assistant (12 month contract)
Maternity Leave Contract (12 months)
Mason Hayes & Curran LLP is a leading Irish law firm based in Dublin with offices in San Francisco, New York and London. We wish to recruit a Library Assistant to cover a maternity leave within our fast-paced and highly regarded Library team. This is an interesting, busy and varied role. It provides an opportunity for the right candidate to participate in and contribute to the provision of a high quality library and information service at Mason Hayes & Curran.
Tasks include answering enquiries, current awareness, book circulation including the creation of reports and statistical data; management of Journals, starters and leavers process, metrics reports as well as other tasks as defined from time to time.
· Minimum 2 years’ library experience
· Experience of working in a legal library
· Knowledge of legal databases
· Experience using Library management systems (experience using Soutron LMS is an asset)
· Strong IT skills including MS Office
· Excellent organisational skills and demonstrable ability to plan, prioritise, manage time and multiple priorities in order to meet deadlines
· Able to work productively both individually and as a team member