MediaHQ.com is SaaS platform trusted by thousands of communication and PR professionals. We provide up-to-date media contacts, to get their story to the right person first time, every time. Leading brands and organisations use our media intelligence and press release sharing platform to distribute their press releases.
With ambitious expansion plans in place for 2019 this is an exciting time to join MediaHQ. The company is already 12 years in business in Ireland and a market leader and we’re looking for a Researcher to join our diverse team.
We’re looking for someone who is passionate about staying ahead of the game, interested in the media industry and an enthusiastic self-motivator. Are you capable of working independently, but driven by the possibilities of collaborating with others and leading the critical thinking within the multi-functional teams within which you operate?
This is a great opportunity for someone to gain experience in a fast-moving and exciting environment.
Here’s how you know you’ll be a good fit.
The role will focus on and include:
- Working on the MediaHQ research team.
- Conducting research calls.
- Updating the MediaHQ database.
- Updating the MediaHQ newsfeed.
- Online researching.
Do you have:
- A curiosity about the Irish media landscape.
- Excellent writing and communication skills.
- A love of data processes and experience in working with large quantities of data. A talent for staying on top of current industry trends is also desirable.
- Experience working in the media/PR industry or an agency environment would be desirable.
- A commercial approach and outlook with excellent communication skills.
- Tech savvy and comfortable working with productivity software tools such as Excel, Google Docs, Teamwork, Microsoft Project, Wrike or Asana.
- Flexibility, ownership and personal accountability are a must.
- A team player attitude. Media HQ is a progressive organisation with a can-do, innovative culture.
- Superb attention to detail.
How to apply:
Submit your CV and a one-page cover letter. We look forward to hearing from you.