MediaHQ.com is a SaaS platform trusted by thousands of communication and PR professionals. As a market leader, driving innovation in our industry, we provide up-to-date media contacts, to get their story to the right person first time, every time using media intelligence and press release sharing platforms to distribute their press releases.
With ambitious expansion plans in place for the future this is an exciting time to join MediaHQ. The company is already the market leader in Ireland and we are now looking for a Marketing Executive intern to join our diverse team as we look to grow internationally.
The company has a strong innovation record grounded in marketing. In 2009 the company started its cloud-based software product and it has quickly grown into the largest media intelligence and press release sharing platform in Ireland. The service is now used by hundreds of customers including the Revenue Commissioners, Paddy Power and Fáilte Ireland.
This subscription based software as a service (SaaS) is the largest generator of revenue into MediaHQ.com
MediaHQ.com’s marketing philosophy is grounded in the notion that our products must always strive to make our customers feel better about themselves. We try and identify those emotions in every point of contact.
The successful candidate will work on our Customer Success Team.
Do you have:
● Good writing skills.
● An approach based in motivation, drive, intent and ideas.
● Commercial approach and outlook.
● Excellent communications skills.
● An understanding of the sales process.
● Experience of working in a busy environment.
● Excellent knowledge and a regular user of social media including Twitter and LinkedIn.
The role will focus on and include:
● Online marketing to include project management on building new online products, website management and optimisation, social media, email and mobile marketing.
● Develop new SaaS (Software as a Service) marketing techniques.
● Working with the Marketing Manager on customer relationship activities including customer engagement.
● Development of promotional materials and advertising campaigns.
● Market research for Mediahq.com, e.g. customer surveys, feasibility studies and competitor analysis.
● Database management and direct mail campaigns.
● Trade show planning and participation.
● Lead generation and sales.
● Working to connect our software products with our events programme, event management, and new training courses ideas.
● Attendance at networking and corporate events.
● New product development and expansion.
● Execution of established marketing programmes. Strategic marketing planning including market segmentation.
● Respond to customer queries and requests in a timely manner working with other staff members to increase customer satisfaction.