MetroMart is the #1 online grocery/store delivery service in the Philippines. We let our loyal customers purchase their groceries and daiy essentials online for delivery within 90 minutes. Our partners include Robinsons Supermarket, S&R supermarket, Pet Express, Watsons, Toy Kingdom, Baby Company, Generika Drug Store, FamilyMart, GNC, National Book Store and 50+ leading retailers in the metro!
Candidates we look for:
- Your are passionate and obsessed about growing MetroMart through excellent support.
- You are excited about tackling head on the most challenging problems and questions from customers and employees on the field.
- Cool and calm under pressure. Dealing with new and different challenges among a wide range of customers and employees on the field cultures excites you.
- You have a way to anticipate challenges that come your way and you like finding resolutions, using the resources available to you. You can move quickly with care.
- Incredibly empathetic and understanding. You are easily adaptable to the emotion and tone of the customer or employee on the field you are dealing with.
- You are able to identify and resolve their issues quickly while knowing how to shift and adjust your approach with each of them.
- Word and tech savvy. A customer or a field employee will appreciate having you on the other end of the line, as you are confident and knowledgeable of the product. This makes you awesome to exchange info with.
- You are very comfortable using either written or spoken English to handle user concerns over email, through instant messaging or over a call.
- Your core responsibilities include and must haves are:
- Respond to customer inquiries via Email, Phone and Facebook.
- Respond/Investigate customer complaints via Email, Phone and Facebook.
- Perform all call out task: Inform for cancellation, requirements, out of stock items, and/or delayed deliveries, etc;
- Assists shoppers and riders in reaching out to the customers in case there are urgencies relating to their orders.
- Prioritise customer concerns according to urgency and importance.
- Gather information, feedback from customers during the support process, proposing advice to leaders to improve the quality of products / services of the department and the company
- Contribute to customer service’s standard procedures in order to constantly meet and improve the Service Level Agreement