Mid America Metals (MAM) is a national restoration company that specializes in refinishing metal, wood, stone & glass surfaces in commercial buildings. We have been in business since 1985 and work throughout the U.S.
We are looking for a motivated person in the Dallas area as an Operations Manager.
50K-70K annual, full-time, year round position.
We offer health, dental, vision and life insurance, 401k plan, paid vacation and holiday pay.
- Participate in the training process for all employees reporting to you.
- Actively train the refinishers in their functions, tasks and skill.
- Ensure that the quality of the work on all jobs meet the quality standards established.
- Provide all necessary jobsite support to crews so jobs may be accomplished safely, efficiently and timely.
- Work with the Sales Team, prioritize and schedule jobs to be accomplished each week.
- Communicate with customers to make necessary scheduling arrangements at the jobsite.
- Managing Night Shift crews, so some evening hours required.
- You must be a leader with exceptional communication skills which equip you to interact successfully with your team, management and clientele.
- You must be a problem solver who knows how to prioritize efficiently.
We are seeking a customer service focused and goal oriented professional who knows how to get the job done right the first time.
Other requirements of the Management role include:
- Five or more years' experience in the operations function of a service industry with at least one year in a supervisory position.
- Associate Degree in Business or related discipline or equivalent experience
- Excellent computer skills, including: MS-Excel, Word and Outlook
Our clientele is primarily the commercial real estate industry (Class A Buildings).
Mid America Metals is a Federal Contractor and is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.
For more information about our company visit our website: www.midamericametals.com