Growing, nationwide, architectural restoration company is seeking a team member to fill a role performing Accounts Payable and Product Inventory/Purchasing at their corporate headquarters in Ozark, Missouri. This administrative position does require experience, an ability to stay self-motivated and work within the team. Minimum starting pay is $14.00 hr. plus, based on experience.
Job responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Receive and verify invoices against receiving documents for goods and services daily
- Verify charges and obtain approval, understanding the nature of the purchase before entering into Sage 100
- Properly code and allocate in Sage 100
- Process payments according to payment terms and as directed. Utilize discount potential (if available/approved) and avoid late fees
- Maintain a filing system for all accounts payable related documents including invoices, back- ups, statements, and etc.
- Maintain all vendor contracts and track rate changes, contract expiration's, and other related information
- Process various corporate credit card expenses
- Reconcile AP Aging Report for month-end closing
- Request and keep track of vendors’ W-9 forms for tax purposes; and update correct vendor information in Sage 100
- Process inventory related invoices including reconciling open P.O.'s against receiving docs and invoices if assigned.
- Conduct research to reconcile discrepancies and respond to various inquiries from vendors and inter-department personnel
- Review vendor statements and rent statements for possible adjustments and payments
- Create purchase orders
- Initiate scheduled inventory, maintaining all records and reports
- Complete scheduled and unscheduled purchasing of materials for all warehouses
- Monitor purchase order confirmations & tracking which includes contacting suppliers daily regarding open purchase orders
- Maintain and update supplier profiles and contact information
- Assist in maintaining accurate purchasing files and price lists
- Contact suppliers to ensure on-time delivery, resolve shortages and other problems
- Facilitate cycle counts and physically count inventory as scheduled
- Process returns as needed
- Research and process freight quotes for best pricing and efficiency in shipping material.
- General office administrative duties as required
Job requirements/experience include but not limited to:
- 2+ years’ experience in accounts payable
- 2+ years’ experience in inventory
- Proficient in MS Office programs, strong excel skills
- Sage 100 experience a plus
- Proven data entry skills & data integrity.
- Be able to maintain files and records as needed that are accessible and easy to understand by others. Identify weaknesses in current procedures and collaborate where necessary or appropriate with changes
- At all times understand and maintain the confidentiality of the company and its information
- Ability to adapt to the changing needs of the department. Flexible proactive approach to all projects undertaken is required.
- Proven ability to reconcile and audit data effectively
- Must be organized, ability to be self-directed, an eagerness to work in a team environment and a positive attitude is a must.
**Benefits: Health, Dental, Vision and Life insurance. 401k with match. Paid Vacation and Holiday pay,
MID AMERICA METALS (MAM) is a national Restoration Service company that specializes in refinishing metal, wood, stone & glass surfaces in commercial buildings. We have been in business since 1985 and work throughout the U.S.
Mid America Metals is a Federal Contractor and are an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.
For more information about our company visit our website: www.midamericametals.com